2012 Cannondale SuperSix Evo HiMod

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Bochet

by Bochet

I got this bike in August of 2014 off eBay, from a seller in Charlotte.

Drove up, met him, and brought the bike back home. Stunner of a bike with the best paint scheme they had on these; it’s clear coated over the fiber with a fade to black at the tube junctions. Looks amazing.

I’ve only put 9500 miles on the bike over the last 4 years. As one does, I’ve upgraded the bike over that time. It’s got full Thomson finishing kit and full SRAM Red group including Red Quarq power meter. All details below.

Frame: 54cm Cannondale Super Six Evo Hi Mod, Mechanical Group or eTap Only
Wheels: Zipp 30 Clinchers, Zipp Skewers
Tires: GP4000SII with Latex Tubes
BB: Wheels Manufacturing Angular Contact BB
Group: Full SRAM Red 10 Speed with SRAM Red Black brakes (should you wish to make the move to 11spd, all you’d need is a new right shifter and cassette)
Crank: SRAM Red Quarq 130BCD 172.5mm (on latest firmware, does not require magnet)
Chain: KMC Hollow Pin 10 Speed in Gold
Cassette: 10 Speed Ultegra 11-23
Cockpit: Thomson X2 Road Stem 100mm -6 with Thomson Carbon Road Bars
Seatpost: Thomson Masterpiece
Saddle: Specialized Romin Evo
Pedals: Ultegra
Cages: Arundel

I dunno if it's a faux pas or not on this forum, but the bike is for sale currently. It's 15.3lbs as pictured. The heavy saddle, pedals and wheels (1600g) leave a lot of easy wins on this bike should you want to build it into something wild, or leave it just as it is an enjoy a 15 road bike with crank based power.
Attachments
IMG_3527.JPG
IMG_3528.JPG
IMG_3529.JPG

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

fitty4

by fitty4

Bochet

by Bochet

I imagine that you have to have a certain number of posts before being able to see the For Sale parts of the forum. I tried the link you sent and it says I'm forbidden access. Thanks for the heads up though!