Deda Ran RS 2018

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

skidrrr

by skidrrr

Full album https://imgur.com/gallery/EG96rJv

Overall weight is 6.72kg

Campag Chorus shifters and Deda Superleggera RS handlebar. Superleggera means super light. Fizik bar tape is not fully taped for better aero.

Deda Superleggera RS stem. Cups and headseat are from Deda too. Btw this frame is painted in 3 layers: base, gloss and matt. Those gloss accents are drowned inside matt. It gives very nice tactile sensation.

Super Record brakes and a bit weird cable routing. It's for the aero because aero is everything, right?

I used shimano plastic cable ends for better look and they don't make creaks. Not sure why campa makes them from alu

Lightweight bottle cage and bottle. Cage is crazy light 18gr only. P.S. Oh and chekcout aero quick release. It's not quick just aero.

Fulcrum Quattro carbon wheels + S-Works Turbo Cotton tyres.

Deda Superleggera seatpost and Selle San Marco Aspide Superleggera replica sadle.

Compact Chorus crankset on super record hubs.

Chorus rear derailleur and Super Record 11-27 cassette. Both jokey wheels are on ceramic hubs. Chain is KMC.

by Weenie

skidrrr

by skidrrr

My previous bike was Deda DR-15 https://imgur.com/a/viWUG

sib

by sib

Very nice!
Do you have weights for the frame and fork?

skidrrr

by skidrrr

Thanks! I weighted frame with all small parts and it came 966gr size S.

Fork isn't super light too 391gr.

Geoff

by Geoff

Ok, that's nice. Nice pics, too.

theDmitry

by theDmitry

holy italian shit!
awesome detailing

Calnago

by Calnago

Nice pics. Thanks for posting. In fact. I’m looking for a smallish frame for a friend to build up as she had her bike stolen. Checking out the geometry chart I see that the top tube is on the shortish side (which she needs) but probably the head tube is a little agressive for her. Other than that, it seems well proportioned with good sound geometry. Yours looks killer!
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

dj97223

by dj97223

Very nice. :thumbup: I have a Deda Nerissimo frame that I really love. My only (unsolicited) suggestion for you would be to clean up the housings a bit so they give a more symmetrical look from the front.
“If you save your breath I feel a man like you can manage it. And if you don't manage it, you'll die. Only slowly, very slowly, old friend.”

by Weenie