Seven Sola XX

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

LionelB

by LionelB

That's my new Seven Sola XX (bunch of options to lower the frame weight) with dropped chainstay and curved seat tube. As pictured the bikes comes at 9.25kg. It's a dedicated 27.5 with an "older school" geometry the way I like it :D

Rest of the build is Fox 32 SC factory, I9 UL 235 wheelset with Vittoria Barzo 2.25, Eagle XX1 12s, Magura MT8 SL, Renthal carbon lite fat bar and Renthal stem, Ritchey superlogic post, Aliante saddle, King cages, CC110 HS, XTR pedals.

I am very happy with the result, nimble and sharp handling bike.

jrobart

by jrobart

nice job. still happy with it? trying too decide bettween a sola sl and a mobius sl.
Current: Seven 622 SLX | Seven OVRLND XX | Fondriest Carbon Magister | Yeti SB100 |
Retired: Litespeed T5G | Seven Axiom SL| Seven Mudhoney SL|S Works Crux |Fat CAAD 1 |

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

solarider

by solarider

As a fellow Sola owner (spot the user name for the last 20 years!), I would go for the Sola. I owned a Seven Duo Lux and whilst it was a great bike, titanium is attractive (at least to me) because it is timeless. With the best will in the world, full suspension dates less gracefully than a hardtail, and despite perhaps offering a superior ride, the Mobius will not date as well as the Sola.

As for chosing a Seven, have no hesitation (but I guess from your profile you already know that!)! I have owned 12 over the years and they are wonderful bikes from a great company. My current Seven stable consists of a Sola SL and an Evergreen SL and I wouldn't change either.