Insurance payout...aero bike shopping...

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

jbaillie

by jbaillie

Imaking20 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:08 pm
The disc vs rim brake comments are a very valid first decision. If I were interested in converting to a sheep (i.e. discs and iPhones) I wouldn't look much past the newest Venge and Time machine.

If you're happy sticking with rim brakes (because you're a strong independent woman who don't need no man) luckily for you - you have the option of having a bike that's lighter AND more aero!
This is my favorite quote ever on this site, and not just because I'm a rim brake holdout.

And I agree with others that this Wilier should have its own thread.

Imaking20

by Imaking20

Thanks. I'm afraid Willy is shy and may not be able to handle the attention of a dedicated thread.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

JerryLook

by JerryLook

jbaillie wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:46 pm
Imaking20 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:08 pm
The disc vs rim brake comments are a very valid first decision. If I were interested in converting to a sheep (i.e. discs and iPhones) I wouldn't look much past the newest Venge and Time machine.

If you're happy sticking with rim brakes (because you're a strong independent woman who don't need no man) luckily for you - you have the option of having a bike that's lighter AND more aero!
This is my favorite quote ever on this site, and not just because I'm a rim brake holdout.

And I agree with others that this Wilier should have its own thread.
+1 on both
2010 Orbea Opal 54cm
5.97kg