Godzuki26 goes pink - Litespeed T1SL but first a 4.05kg Scott Addict R2

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

ebsilon

by ebsilon

godzuki26 wrote:Ryan where did you find that? Are they custom anodized? Can’t find that color anywhere online:(

BR

https://bikerumor.com/2018/09/05/cane-c ... osado-kit/
Speed of Lite

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

AZR3

by AZR3

It’s like they were made for this build! Oh man if you can get those that’d be sweet!

Orbital

by Orbital

Those brakes are too much! Lol

godzuki26

by godzuki26

I just ordered them!! I would have missed the 09/21 deadline. Calipers are more of a hot pink than pastel pink but they are too cool to not jump on. Can someone find me a pink cassette now? On the Felt build someone found me a purple cassette which worked out great.
:arrow: BH Ultralight
:arrow: Litespeed Ghisallo
:arrow: Scott Addict Singlespeed

ImageCannondale Evo HiMod
ImageFelt AR FRD

beanbiken

by beanbiken

Wow, pink brakes............... :thumbup:

Must say not for me but really look forward to the final set up/images, great thread :D

BB
BB

Coffee & carbon

danbjpa

by danbjpa

Haha.. I saw these brakes on Canecreekusa instagram and came here already predicting what the news.
Sure they developed for you.

godzuki26

by godzuki26

@Marin - yes the Recon 11-36 cassette is an 11 speed. I had to stop myself from ordering the 150 gram aluminum version. The 210 gram titanium version was the only way to go. It was reasonably priced at $250 Usd vs $170 Usd for the aluminum.

The teeth on the 11-36 are:

11-12-13-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36T

Should be fine. Omni Racer makes the lightest ti cassettes but right now they only go up to an 11-28.

ImageFelt AR FRD

godzuki26

by godzuki26

I am noticing that on many crank sets for road that use a 1x chainring, the BCD is 130mm unless it is direct mount. Both the LTD models of the 3T Exploro and 3T Strada have THM Clavicula SE cranks with the 130 bcd bolt pattern. Not sure why the larger diameter but for single ring track bikes the bcd is 144mm which is even wider. This may be obvious to some but I don't quite understand why a wider bolt pattern for single rings. Can someone help me understand?

For now, here is what I will be using. A Clavicula SE with 170mm length and 130 bcd. I got one of the lighter ones. The 130 bcd cranks I have seen betweeen 302 and 307 grams. Lucky me!

ImageFelt AR FRD

godzuki26

by godzuki26

I am doing what RyanH did with the bottom bracket and will use the Lightning PF30. The new THM PF30 bottom brackets are over 100 grams and will cancel out the weight savings of having a sub 300 gram crank. I was able to save an additional 5 grams by getting the Enduro ceramic bearing upgrade straight from Lightning’s web store.

ImageFelt AR FRD

godzuki26

by godzuki26

If anyone was wondering, the Preload screw weight below. This is not something I want to modify or replace as there have been reports of this piece coming loose and falling off. The old Clavicula used an M6 screw with a cap that was the same as what you see on a headset. So making the nondrive side all carbon with a Fibrelyte Preload cap as I did on the Clavicula Classic will not happen for the SE.

ImageFelt AR FRD

godzuki26

by godzuki26

Some more pink

ImageFelt AR FRD

godzuki26

by godzuki26

I think this looks pretty nice. Right now there is a 44 tooth Rotor noQ chainring on there just to see what it will look like. I am still waiting for the carbon chainring. I am not feeling the gray decals. I must do something.

ImageFelt AR FRD

KCookie

by KCookie

godzuki26 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:58 pm
If anyone was wondering, the Preload screw weight below. This is not something I want to modify or replace as there have been reports of this piece coming loose and falling off. The old Clavicula used an M6 screw with a cap that was the same as what you see on a headset. So making the nondrive side all carbon with a Fibrelyte Preload cap as I did on the Clavicula Classic will not happen for the SE.

Yes that happened to me, leaving the crank arm swinging off my shoe.
The new preload caps have now been modified with two tiny Allen key grub screws to lock it in position. Well worth getting one for piece of mind. THM sent me one for free.

poynt

by poynt

dose the Lightning BB use alu or delrin cups. My Tune one is delrin and came out with stock bearings at 77g, got it down to 66g with full ceramics so I suppose it would be similar to the Lightning with ceramic hybrids.

1415chris

by 1415chris

Would appreciate a tip where to get the Rideay pulleys from.
These hot pink EEs.....

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com