Specialized Roubaix Expert 2018

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Badluck

by Badluck

just picked up a Specialized Roubaix Expert. Needed something reasonably comfortable as I've got a shoulder injury. Hoping to shave some weight off it in the future. Was going to change the wheels but they already seem pretty light, so going to have to look at other options when i go down that route.

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

Love the colour. How is the head shock thingy? Do you think it makes a decent different?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Badluck

by Badluck

dereksmalls wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:12 am
Love the colour. How is the head shock thingy? Do you think it makes a decent different?
thanks, i love the colour too. Will take some better photos in the future, the logos are reflective and the paint has flakes in it so pretty nice. Still early days on it but so far I'm really liking the future shock. It still feels relatively stiff to me and turns sharply but it definitely takes the bite out of rough roads. didn't feel beaten up at all or sore in my injured shoulder after riding today. So far so good.

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

Damn that seatpost is awful. Such a gimicky approach to accomplish what any decent post could accomplish with thoughful carbon layup and cross section. And so heavy that I bet you could beat a grizzly bear to death with it.

Yes, very nice colour.
wheelsONfire wrote: When we ride disc brakes the whole deal of braking is just like a leaving a fart. It happens and then it's over. Nothing planned and nothing to get nervous for.