2017 Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD 5.56 Kg ( Pics on first page)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Hennesy

by Hennesy

garjo wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 10:04 am
definitely it deserves a pair of EEbrakes
The problem is the cost! They are very expensive..
I found a pair of Ciamillo Gravitas used..

I will think on..

Imaking20

by Imaking20

Different league as far as brake power goes though!

And I think it's already been mentioned here but you're not supposed to cut MCFK posts. They also have a specified insertion range.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Hennesy

by Hennesy

Imaking20 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:40 pm
Different league as far as brake power goes though!

And I think it's already been mentioned here but you're not supposed to cut MCFK posts. They also have a specified insertion range.
I can cut 15-18 cm. But I don't know if I will do it, I really love this seatpost, it looks just awesome.

Just bought another chain, KMC DLC (it should be black) and Praxis Work chainring ( I will use them instaed sram).
I'waiting the Berk's saddle. Bought some days ago and still not dispatched :cry:

Imaking20

by Imaking20

In an effort to lighten the post as much as possible Mcfk has removed all excess material. Due to this construction, the post can only be clamped within the reinforced clamping zone. Above the 100mm minimum insertion length the clamping area is 120mm long and can be identified by the change in carbon layup

The specific construction of the Mcfk post means that it cannot be cut or shortened and can only be clamped in the reinforced area
https://fairwheelbikes.com/mcfk-2017-carbon-seatpost/

reedplayer

by reedplayer

garjo wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 10:04 am
..... EEbrakes.....
before hasty burning a lot of money: i would recommend to try the ciamillo!
i just replaced my sram red with camillo micro sl, and i am absolutely surprised, how well the ciamillo perfoms, especially considering modulation. with rsys as well as with zipp 202 tubulars (i weigh 62 kg, riding a lot in the mountain area).
Last edited by reedplayer on Fri May 11, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

themidge

by themidge

+1 on Ciamillos, they're light and most people seem to like their performance. Don't even try to buy them new though, search on this very site and you'll find countless stories of people never seeing their brakes or their money again. Used is cheaper anyway.

Hennesy

by Hennesy

Another part.

Garmin Mount:

Hennesy

by Hennesy

For the brakes i will wait to finish the build.. Hope to be around 5.550 and 5.600 Grams ( including Pedals, Garmin cadence sensor, bottlecages)
I found these Ciamillo Zero Graviti TI for 150€ (Already said that are used, made in 2013), with them I will save around 68 Grams.
I also found the eeBrakes at 550€ ( On fairwheel I can buy them for 436€ but I need to add tax) with them I will save around 50 Grams

Brand new Ciamillo are not in the list because the cost is the same as eeBrakes and I don't like the aesthetics :mrgreen:

Hennesy

by Hennesy

Bad news.. unfortunately I need to return my MCFK seatpost. With this version I'm not in the secure clamping zone ( Miss 2 cm for the start of this part). So I will buy the 320mm version :roll:

Hennesy

by Hennesy

Another bad news. I need 10 days for get the Praxis Chainrings from R2 Store. For the saddle, the order is still in process, so I don't know when I will receive my Berk Lupina saddle.

I need the bike for the end of May, I will run at Stelvio Santini race so I can't wait this two parts.
For now, I will use the original Sram Chainrings and this saddle San Marco Superleggera:

Attachments
IMG_1860.jpg

Hennesy

by Hennesy

After a lot of troubles, I got the black chain. Amazon sent me twice a wrong product..

I'm still waiting for Berk Saddle and Praxis rings..
Attachments
IMG_1942.jpg

Hennesy

by Hennesy

Berk Saddle is here!

Attachments
IMG_2234.jpg

Hennesy

by Hennesy

Berk Lupina Padded

Attachments
IMG_2224.jpg
IMG_2225.jpg

Hennesy

by Hennesy

The bike is ready, I need only to mount the saddle. Next week I will post some photos. 8)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Hennesy

by Hennesy

Never mind. I bought a new part for my baby.

Praxis Work Chainrings 50-34

Attachments
IMG_2667.jpg
IMG_2668.jpg