CAAD12 Black Inc. Di2 build

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

djel

by djel

rexyi1990 wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:39 am
pretty cool building! How do you feel about the handlebar, I think the reach of it is too large
The reach is long-ish but I run a 110mm stem; I like them they're comfortable and light enough. I didn't have a chance to ride the bike outside yet, but I think they will flex a bit.

I had my fit yesterday and I'm happy with the position. I've a temporary Power saddle as they didn't stock the S-Works and I will cut the steerer flush with the top of the stem as soon as I get the chance. It's not slammed but I'm working on the flexibility of my hamstrings.

For those interested, this is a R8000 11-32 cassette with a R8050 dis SS derailleur; it works perfectly fine despite the 30T recommended 'limit'.

rexyi1990

by rexyi1990

djel wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:40 am
rexyi1990 wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:39 am
pretty cool building! How do you feel about the handlebar, I think the reach of it is too large
The reach is long-ish but I run a 110mm stem; I like them they're comfortable and light enough. I didn't have a chance to ride the bike outside yet, but I think they will flex a bit.

I had my fit yesterday and I'm happy with the position. I've a temporary Power saddle as they didn't stock the S-Works and I will cut the steerer flush with the top of the stem as soon as I get the chance. It's not slammed but I'm working on the flexibility of my hamstrings.

For those interested, this is a R8000 11-32 cassette with a R8050 dis SS derailleur; it works perfectly fine despite the 30T recommended 'limit'.
Great to hear that and again, NICE JOB! Happy riding! :beerchug:

by Weenie

ggman

by ggman

Looking nice! What's the final weight coming in at?
2017 CAAD12 Black Inc (budget-ish build in planning stage https://goo.gl/Mh4PZg)