My weight weenie storck .....!!!

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

After falling trying to get a second hand Lightweight urgestalt frameset or an ax Lightness vial frameset, I came across with a n old timer that was moving forward to disc brake and he was parting out his old well taking care storck, I’m calling it old but the frameset look better than my dogma f8 when I pull it out of the stand. So I end up buying a Storck Fenomalist for a fraction of it original price on a prestige condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Image this is the frameset

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Neckkoss wrote:Image this is the frameset
I remove the original headset top cover for a custom carbon one, remove all the gear cable adjusters and the front mech hanger.

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Imageuncut fork with a epoxied star nut, the frame weighted 980

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Image Lightweight compact handlebar on 42cm 172gr, no bad I could go with schmolke or Mcfk but at the moment this is what it was available on Ebay for a reasonable price.

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Imagethen a pair of Ciamillo Gravitas al showed up at Ebay Canada, I was planing to go with thm fibulas but this are only a few grams heavier, I think 12-14 gr heavier than the fibulas at 2/3 of price of the thm fibulas Image

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

I was debating between Campagnolo Super récord mechanical or take this build to the century 21 installing a sram etap gear group...!!! I ended up keeping the Super record for my Colnago master project and decided to go with etap .....

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

ImageImageImageImage

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

A few option for stem came to my mind but I kept that department simple, as I had an extralite oc hyperstem around on a decent size and weight 100mm at 8Oish grams

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Image 86 gr to exact

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

When I started to think about cranksets I said if this is going to be a weight weenie I have to go with the best ratio stiffness/weight, so I check on my crankset box to see what was around and i saw praxis chainring, but I want it something lighter so I name pop on my head Carbon-Ti....Yes, I look for a set or chainring bolts I purchased for my last build and I look at the thm clavícula and set this is it , the crank with Carbon-ti chainrings and bolt... ImageImagei can’t find the chainring picture but they were 104gr for both chainrings

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Image thm English thread bb with paste advertised 72gr they came closer at 75gr

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

ImageImageseating department, I couldn’t go with anything else than my favor combo Tune....

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

For a combined weight of 208 grm, I did some tuning to the seatpost clamp as well and it went from 14gr to 10gr and I have to make one of the Bolt for the seatpost smaller on the front as It was almost touching the bottom of the saddle and I didn’t want to damage it on the first bump on the street...so I trim out 3/8 of a inches and work perfectly.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Then the dilema what wheelset to use, since the frame has white lettering I want to go with something that wasn’t making the build too busy, Set available were my Lightweight meilestein Weiss Ed and my 303 zipp with black decal, but since it was a weight weenie, I want to use the lightest available wheelset possible, but I went to my local bike shop to try different set and see which one will be best ImageImageImageImage