FINALLY!! My new Evo Hi Mod build - 4.78kg

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

Squashednuts

by Squashednuts

:thumbup:
Looks like a well considered and infinitely useable bike

Looks good in photos...must look even better in real life

Are you using tubs for all your riding? I'd like to know how it works out particularly in terms of punctures...similar roads here on the Mainland :D
Last edited by Squashednuts on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

Thanks! Well the tubs are on to get used to and I'll use for hilly rides on nice summers days. I'll carry a can of Vittoria Pitstop in case I puncture to get me home. My regular wheels will be my Enve classic 45 clinchers

4ibanez

by 4ibanez

Stoked for you Sir. You could always try the Extralite expander. I'm using it in the hi mod fork. Then you get to use that expensive bolt and save another 7/8g!

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

Thanks. I drew a lot of inspiration from your build obviously.

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

Updated parts list in red in first post. I'm pleased the pedals are still holding up. The change that theremery made to them of injecting carbon/epoxy between the plates to provide support seems to have done the trick in their durability

lethalstrike

by lethalstrike

dereksmalls wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:01 am
Updated parts list in red in first post. I'm pleased the pedals are still holding up. The change that theremery made to them of injecting carbon/epoxy between the plates to provide support seems to have done the trick in their durability
Nice Supersix you have here!

What's the bottom bracket standard of this frame? From the website it states pressfit bb30a and yet for the crank, it states pf30a so I'm confused.

C36

by C36

lethalstrike wrote:
dereksmalls wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:01 am
Nice Supersix you have here!

What's the bottom bracket standard of this frame? From the website it states pressfit bb30a and yet for the crank, it states pf30a so I'm confused.
Supersix evo2 hm are pf30a (note than 2016 non hm were bb30) even if labelled bb30a

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk