Long time coming: Colnago C-60 comes to life!

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

dgasmd

by dgasmd

VTR1000SP2 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:12 am
While not an elegant solution, I had a frameset once where the bottle would sit on the down tube that I resolved with a di2 relocation adapter like this - https://www.amazon.com/SHIMANO-Dura-Ace ... B07BVF79VG
Thanks for the suggestion. I ordered it and it did solve the issue by bringing the cage higer. Now, the down tube bottle hits the bottle in the down tube :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not a big deal as all I ever put there is my spare tubular and CO2 stuff in a cut off bottle. I may simply get rid of the entire thing and just put the atuff in my pockets like I used to do for years :thumbup:
bikeboy1tr wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:58 pm
You were absolutely right @dgasmd about the Time-Colnago comparison. I have 3 rides now on the V2R and it is stiffer and yet rides better than the RXRS, shifts better on the fd and the geometry fits me like a glove (54S). I give the RXRS a wiggle test the other day and could feel it reverberate through to the seat mast and tried the same test on the V2R and there was nothing. Colnago is a pretty solid bike and I am happy so far.
Glad it worked out for you and glad it helped you.