2018 Dogma Xlight Froomey colorway

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

Meccanica

by Meccanica

survivor wrote:Nice build! What's your height? Wondering about the choices between size 47 vs 50.

Great to see that the EE brakes work with size 50 frame. I had trouble installing them on my size 47 F8. Might need to consider size 50 for next build.
I'm 5'6 if I standup really straight :)

Some pictures on my Instagram @esp_meccanica standing next to the F10 https://www.instagram.com/esp_meccanica/

by Weenie

Bridgeman

by Bridgeman

Having had my F10 in operation for a number of weeks now I can completely understand when you mention how your F10XL puts a big smile on your face. The interesting thing is how it continues to reveal with new discoveries, like the ride, decending, and a very perceptible jump in efficiency from my other bike. Very glad yours in working out so well for you! Its a real beauty!

eforce123

by eforce123

great read and following on IG now. I am in the brutal heat of Inland empire

Meccanica

by Meccanica

Bridgeman wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:47 pm
Having had my F10 in operation for a number of weeks now I can completely understand when you mention how your F10XL puts a big smile on your face. The interesting thing is how it continues to reveal with new discoveries, like the ride, decending, and a very perceptible jump in efficiency from my other bike. Very glad yours in working out so well for you! Its a real beauty!
Still loving it? I echo everything you said, it's just such a pleasure to ride, when I ride one of my other bikes, or a buddies bike I feel like its a serious downgrade. I just love everything about the F10 for sure way more machine than I am rider, but it certainly convinces me to try and go faster! :D
eforce123 wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:27 am
great read and following on IG now. I am in the brutal heat of Inland empire
Dude seriously, its super hot down here right now too.... Thanks for the follow! :) Let me know if you ever ride down here! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

eforce123

by eforce123

New to this sport/hobby. I did the San Diego century ride (65miles one) a few months ago. Beautiful weather all day long
I was born in SD but I do like corona, it just gets warm in the summer

AyBee

by AyBee

Can't believe nobody asked - is the Aventador yours too? 8)

Bike is nice as well :)

Meccanica

by Meccanica

AyBee wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:19 pm
Can't believe nobody asked - is the Aventador yours too? 8)

Bike is nice as well :)
I am more of a Ferrari guy myself :P We took a bunch of pictures at Cars and Coffee in La Jolla. :thumbup: