Black inc, ax vial or urgestalt.

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Good morning forum, I came a cross with 3 frames that are good for climbing, with a decent price tag, but I need a some of your input and previous experience with these frames to pull the trigger on one, the black inc is the nano ballistic from 2015 new old inventory, the ax vial if the first edition that ax build up on 2012 and the urgestalt is from 2017, I guess the seller is trying to dump some of his inventory, now prices the black inc is $1500, the vial is $1540 and the urgestalt is $2350. I'm not a feather light rider (80kg), basically I'm on the limit area for some lightweight parts 80kg, which frame would you think I will be better of, base on frame quality and price.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Good morning forum ....I came across on the internet with 3 good deals for this 3 frameset, the2015 black inc nano for $1500, the 2012 ax lightness vial for $1550 ! And the 2017 urgestalt for $2350... which frameset you think should I go with.....I'm not a light rider 80kg. So stiffness and ride quality are important too.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

It seems some maintenance to the forum has been occurring over the last couple of days. It also seems that some posts have been lost in the process, at least some of those made over the last couple of days or so.
What happened? Will those posts get restored properly or are they just gone? I can find some of these topics in my own posts, but if I click on that topic it says "Topic does not exist" or something like that. Corrupt database?
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Anyone else notice the weirdness?.... I’ve opened up threads to read only to find a completely different and unrelated thread, etc. It really seems the database got corrupted over the last couple days.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

AJS914

by AJS914

Yes, I'm seeing weird stuff as well.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

And now even this thread, which I started, shows my first post as post #3, and the first two posts from @Neckkoss are completely unrelated to the topic of database corruption. I’m currently seeing this using Tapatalk Pro on my iPhone. Not sure if it’s like this on my desktop computer as well.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Yup, it's just as wonky on my desktop. Guess I'll wait a couple days and hope things get sorted out. Just wanted the admins to be aware of it, which I'm sure they are by now.

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

It has our attention. thanks!
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

KCookie

by KCookie

Neckkoss wrote:Good morning forum ....I came across on the internet with 3 good deals for this 3 frameset, the2015 black inc nano for $1500, the 2012 ax lightness vial for $1550 ! And the 2017 urgestalt for $2350... which frameset you think should I go with.....I'm not a light rider 80kg. So stiffness and ride quality are important too.

Just wondering if you had decided on which frame you are going to buy.
I have the Urgestalt and cant fault it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

nmx

by nmx

We're trying to resolve those issues asap!

nmx

by nmx