Front Derailleur - Shimano Dura Ace Di2
Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra Di2
Brakes - Shimano Ultegra Direct Mount
Pedals - Shimano 105
Cassette - Shimano Ultegra
Saddle - Specialized Turbo
Stem - China Open Mold
Bar - China 3T Aeronova Replica

The öde Cycles brand name was something I've thought about for a while. öde in German essentially means empty or desolate or deserted. Of course Anonymous is nameless. So it's the bike without a name...but has a name. Paint is B.O.B. Gloss on Flat. They did a really nice job with it. Top of top tube is gloss. Inside of fork and rear triangle is gloss. Logos are gloss with exception of stripes on downtube and 'cycles'. Direct mount rear brake was a bit of pain with the power meter since it would just brush the Stages power unit on the crank arm. I ended up modifying the brake just slightly (removing a bit of material on brake) and it works perfect now.

Bar is really quite good. That particular design does flex a bit given the flat tops, but in terms of this particular bar compared to a 3T version, I couldn't tell a noticeable difference. Stem however, I'm curious on. It seems a bit soft in torsional flex. I'm going to swap back to a Pro alloy stem and just feel if there is a significant difference. If so, I may just go back to a tried and true alloy one.

In regards to the frame itself, I've been happy with it. The down tube is very narrow and the bike is quite slippery in the wind and also has the look. As far as I can see, it has similar rear design as a canyon aeroad but with a onda style fork. I inspected it very close and really couldn't find any flaws. Overall, I was quite impressed given the price.

apctjb

by apctjb

Very Nice!

I just got my Workswell 093 and starting on the build. Can you talk more about the decals; really like the black on black, how was this done?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Wildh

by Wildh

2017-12-06_10-20-14.jpg
2017-12-06_10-18-20.jpg
2017-12-06_10-18-29.jpg

I had the graphics done by the factory so I'm not sure on the exact technical process. It added an additional $250usd on the price and an additional 30 days, but they were good to work with. I went back and forth daily for about 30 additional days getting it how I wanted before going to paint. I supplied them with the images, font, and locations of like. They then mocked it up on the computer. We tweeked a couple things and finally they confirmed final locations/placement with paper cut outs on an actual frame before permanent application.

All in it was a 2 mo process to get the bike with pretty much all of that extra time relating to graphics and questions I had.

kidrob

by kidrob

Yes, thats a great one! Super nice ride!

Whats the weight of her and can I ask what (where to get) the plastic thingies that you attached the Di2 cable to the brake cable with?

Wildh

by Wildh

I need to weigh it. Keep forgetting and was too excited to ride it. Also I didn't care so much where it came in weight wise since I was working to lose about 10-12 lbs on myself to get back under 170lbs. Lol.

Great question on the clips! I have no idea where they came from. I had parts all over my bench and saw those sitting there. I'm sure they came from one of the components. Maybe the Sprint shifters? I really don't know but was going to try and find them seperate as well. Either that or in the jagwire brake cable set... But I don't think that was where they came.

Edit-i found out where they are from. They came in the wireless di2 module. Looks like you might be able to find some others online.

Wildh

by Wildh

So looking around online for too long I can't really find any of those clips outside of the ones that came with the di2 wireless unit. I did find these from Jagwire though.

https://www.amaincycling.com/jagwire-sh ... 22/p430268

I'm kind of surprsided Shimano or even a chinese manufacturer hasn't been making some.

kidrob

by kidrob

Thanks a ton!

idphm46

by idphm46

nice!

spltunes

by spltunes

Hey Tom,

very nice Build! Looks similar to mine:)

Best greetings from Oberfranken
Daniel

Wildh

by Wildh

Yeah they do look a lot alike! I noticed the gloss accents on yours when you posted the pictures. You have good taste. :)

Still liking it?

spltunes

by spltunes

Just rode 60k on it - it's my bike for 2018 :) The gloss accents are polished, looks fine and very simple to do. Please weigh your bike :)

Wildh

by Wildh

Daniel,

You notice any front end stiffness issues? I've only ridden outdoors once because there is a lot of snow here so I need to see if it becomes a problem, but it does seem the front end is a bit soft. On the trainer it's pretty easy to get it to sway. I have no experience with other CF aero bikes. Only an alloy allez Sprint which was overly rigid.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

spltunes

by spltunes

Still not ridden outside - I'll report if there is any problem at my frame with stiffness.