No. 22 Reactor w/ Campagnolo Super Record EPS

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

kurisu

by kurisu

iamraymond wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:11 am
Absolutely beautiful bike. I love the modern take on a ti frame.

Do you have pics or a build thread on your Litespeed T5? I'm thinking about this as my first Ti bike.
Unfortunately I have modified that T5 heavily since I got it (circa 2010). With two other titanium frames, the T5 is now my go to for gentlemen's race type of event where there's going to be a lot of gravel/non paved roads... so not really a WW build. Initially I got it to a not-too-bad 7.3kg for a size 54, but I have changed many things since then, including a Thomson seat post, saddle, allow wheels and sturdier QR. It's still a Campy build but not something I would exhibit here as it's probably closer to 8kg now...
It's a good frame, which turned out to be a bit too big for me and eventually made me look at more boutique makers, and that's when I found No.22.
Litespeed T5 | No. 22 Great Divide | Ridley Helium SL | No. 22 Reactor

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mike
Resident Pro

by mike

I very much like how you stuck with what works even though a campy crankset would match the eps group. It is nice to see a mixture of components instead of everything campy

iamraymond

by iamraymond

kurisu wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:37 pm
Unfortunately I have modified that T5 heavily since I got it (circa 2010). With two other titanium frames, the T5 is now my go to for gentlemen's race type of event where there's going to be a lot of gravel/non paved roads... so not really a WW build. Initially I got it to a not-too-bad 7.3kg for a size 54, but I have changed many things since then, including a Thomson seat post, saddle, allow wheels and sturdier QR. It's still a Campy build but not something I would exhibit here as it's probably closer to 8kg now...
It's a good frame, which turned out to be a bit too big for me and eventually made me look at more boutique makers, and that's when I found No.22.
Thanks for your reply. The T5 in size "S" would match closer to the geometry of your Reactor so I can see why the M/54 would feel a bit big. 7.3kg is a very respectable weight for a 1400g+ Ti frame.