Love it

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Delorre

by Delorre

Last weekend, I took time to take some outside pics:

And some scale shots fo those who don't believe the clamed weights. 2 wheels incl TA on scale, and the rest of the bike, incl garmin, bottle cages, pedals. Grand total : 6521. My xls sheet gives me 6508, so pretty accurate

Front:

Rear:

Rest:

Wider shot: (nothing touches the floor...!!!)

And build list as of today:

Mtek

by Mtek

Delorre, this is an amazing looking bike to me. One of my favs on the forum. Really really nice.

wheelbuilder

by wheelbuilder

Such awesome handling and performing frames. Congrats. Your build looks fantastic and has an excellent component selection. Addict was the other bike I considered based on ride performance and feel. They have that certain "liveliness" that many frames just don't have. I went with Orbea Orca due to the custom paint option. If Scott had offered custom painted framesets, It would have been hard to pick for me.
Never cheer before you know who is winning

Bondurant

by Bondurant

I'm not sure exactly why - maybe the near horizontal top tube and generally quite thin tubing - but this frame looks really good with discs. A lot look like MTBs. Great work.

snaxez

by snaxez

How does it compare to Canyon Ultimate? I`m looking to upgrade to disc from my Scott CR1 SL, and I`m between Scott Addict Premium Disc or Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc.

crux

by crux

Which frame size is this and what saddle height are you riding?

Btw really beautiful bike!! :)

Delorre

by Delorre

crux wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Thx!! Size L, saddle height is 77cm. Stem = 12 cm (-10°), about 10 cm drop between saddle and top of handlebar.

Delorre

by Delorre

snaxez wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:35 pm
How does it compare to Canyon Ultimate? I`m looking to upgrade to disc from my Scott CR1 SL, and I`m between Scott Addict Premium Disc or Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc.
I had a CR1 SL for almost 8 seasons and "upgraded" to a 2015 ultimate cf slx. I rode that bike for 1 season, but didn't like it as much as the cr1. Confort and weight were better, but stiffness was lacking up front and steering was too twitchy. I changed to a rim brake version '16 Addict, bike that I still have and love.The Endurace disc I also got is way better in stiffness than the my '15 Ultimate, but remaines a little twitchy. I can't speak for the leatest Ultimates, but I suppose that apart from the shorter toptube and taller headtube, both Ultimate and Endurace are identical. Overall, I way prefer both Addict's over the Canyon's.

eduM

by eduM

Delorre wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:35 pm
crux wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Thx!! Size L, saddle height is 77cm. Stem = 12 cm (-10°), about 10 cm drop between saddle and top of handlebar.
I'm buying the same bike! My saddle high is 76cm. Do you know if Size M will work?

Johnny Rad

by Johnny Rad

Great looking Scott Addict! The lighter color alternately looks gray and silver.

Thanks for the reminder that Vredestein makes longer stem latex tubes... I'd like to join you with deeper wheels AND keep rolling with latex.