Russian custom Ti frame from Triton, with disc and many more things!

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

corky

by corky

Biggest name in the TI world.......?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

gravity

by gravity

Following their Instagram, looks like they had to move their shop. But no reason not to assure customer that their order is being taken care of and not forgotten. I expect them to better than this. What did Dmitry say to you btw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJT21

by DJT21

cdtf wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:01 pm
Now we are at 10 months post payment, nothing is done
Are they Russian?
No, they're taking their time......

cdtf

by cdtf

gravity wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:34 am
Following their Instagram, looks like they had to move their shop. But no reason not to assure customer that their order is being taken care of and not forgotten. I expect them to better than this. What did Dmitry say to you btw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Project is back on tracks!
Last edited by cdtf on Tue May 08, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

euan

by euan

I mean, all the complaining won't make them build frames faster than they are already. Its no different story to any other small direct to custom framebuilder

cdtf

by cdtf

euan wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:45 pm
I mean, all the complaining won't make them build frames faster than they are already. Its no different story to any other small direct to custom framebuilder
Project is catching up steam again. No ETA but at least Dmitry is working on it.
Last edited by cdtf on Tue May 08, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

euan

by euan

Thats is exactly what happens at the majority of them yeah.

RyanH

by RyanH

Did you pay with your credit card through PayPal? You may still be able to issue a charge back.

martinkartin

by martinkartin

No good to hear the unpredictability of their lead times. I spoke to a friend who mentioned that frames he orders come in fairly quick (3 months). I wonder if the level of customization causes issues in their production.
Factor O2 Disc

petert123

by petert123

Any update? I’ve been looking at Triton frames too.

cdtf

by cdtf

21 Months. Still nothing..... :(

Klaster_1

by Klaster_1

cdtf wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:30 pm
21 Months. Still nothing..... :(
There's a russian saying that roughly translates to "you wait three years for something that was promised", maybe Triton chose to adhere to it. Sorry :lol: I wish this unfortunate situation resolves for you and good luck.

jbaillie

by jbaillie

Try DMing them on social media (if you haven't already). They seem super active on Instagram and Twitter, so it'd be tough for them to deny seeing it if you send a note just asking for an update. They've been talking a big game about being at NAHBS next week, so things seem to be going okay for them...

I know Firefly is up to around 18 months lead time for a frame now, so 21 isn't unheard of - especially if they had to pause production when they moved their shop. Hopefully this all works out - good luck!

benzebub

by benzebub

sure, but at least have the decency to keep your customer up to date, especially after taking so much cash up front.
But I could be wrong

cdtf

by cdtf

jbaillie wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:08 pm
Try DMing them on social media (if you haven't already). They seem super active on Instagram and Twitter, so it'd be tough for them to deny seeing it if you send a note just asking for an update. They've been talking a big game about being at NAHBS next week, so things seem to be going okay for them...

I know Firefly is up to around 18 months lead time for a frame now, so 21 isn't unheard of - especially if they had to pause production when they moved their shop. Hopefully this all works out - good luck!

That's what I've done of course.

Sometimes Dmitry will send me a message, but the last one is from January. :cry:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com