SuperSix Evo Nano Black Inc. custom build 5.57kg

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

sussexhills

by sussexhills

@alistaird thanks but I don't like the shape of that saddle, I'm looking for something with a large cutout like a Romin or Berk Lupina.

@KCookie Your AITA BB does look lighter, but my stock FSA one was weighed with the cannondale SiSL2 crank bolts so I wonder whether it still saves any weight?

@4ibanez That Deda Traforato tape looks quite nice and will be half the weight, this will be my next tape thanks.

Not really wanting to spend much more than £1/gram and looking for major weight savings at the moment so I don't think I'm quite at the stage of seeking lighter bolts or clamps just yet.

First event with these wheels this morning, short hillclimb TT came 5th with 4:51 but was wet and greasy so my rear wheel was slipping whenever I got out the saddle. I got 4:34 last year so may have to rethink using these wheels for another wet HC.

sussexhills

by sussexhills

New freehub weighed and fitted, only saved me 10g so wheelset now 1,007g... :evil:

May need to take off the rest of the decals on the rims and hubs to sneak in at 999g

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Nixster

by Nixster

£1/g is going to be a challenge!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk