SuperSix Evo Nano Black Inc. custom build 5.57kg

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

sussexhills

by sussexhills

@alistaird thanks but I don't like the shape of that saddle, I'm looking for something with a large cutout like a Romin or Berk Lupina.

@KCookie Your AITA BB does look lighter, but my stock FSA one was weighed with the cannondale SiSL2 crank bolts so I wonder whether it still saves any weight?

@4ibanez That Deda Traforato tape looks quite nice and will be half the weight, this will be my next tape thanks.

Not really wanting to spend much more than £1/gram and looking for major weight savings at the moment so I don't think I'm quite at the stage of seeking lighter bolts or clamps just yet.

First event with these wheels this morning, short hillclimb TT came 5th with 4:51 but was wet and greasy so my rear wheel was slipping whenever I got out the saddle. I got 4:34 last year so may have to rethink using these wheels for another wet HC.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sussexhills

by sussexhills

New freehub weighed and fitted, only saved me 10g so wheelset now 1,007g... :evil:

May need to take off the rest of the decals on the rims and hubs to sneak in at 999g

Nixster

by Nixster

£1/g is going to be a challenge!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk