The Pegoretti Responsorium Ciavette

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Imaking20

by Imaking20

The Tune Bobo is less bulbous, lighter, and has a lower stack. Should be able to source one from Starbike. Cane Creek also has less bulbous options.

That stem looks a lot better!

Seedster

by Seedster

Bike looks great. The new stem is a definite improvement

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Bely

by Bely

Imaking20 wrote:The Tune Bobo is less bulbous, lighter, and has a lower stack. Should be able to source one from Starbike. Cane Creek also has less bulbous options.

That stem looks a lot better!
ALL YOU MATE :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current
Festka Scala | Pego Respo | English V3 | Colnago EPS Erik Zabel | Colnago V4rs

Incoming

glepore

by glepore

Bely wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:04 am
Just curious to find out if there are any alternatives to a headset that performs as well as the CKs but are not as obtrusive and have less of a 5 spacer type look that i may fit on this PEGO.

thanks!
Allegedly the i.d. of the Peg headtube is proprietary-https://lakeside-bikes.com/products/peg ... -pg961.htm

You probably knew that. I don't know what the i.d. of the headtube is, the od is 42 mm...once you have the i.d. you can use the shis system to find compatible headsets. I can't find any info online as to the dimensions of the "d11" Chris King that Dario supplies.
Cysco Ti custom Campy SR mechanical (6.9);Berk custom (5.6); Serotta Ottrott(6.8) ; Anvil Custom steel Etap;1996 Colnago Technos Record