Seven Evergreen Pro - allroad

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

LionelB

by LionelB

Below my new Seven evergreen Pro with Campy discs and the new Bora discs. It replaces my Crux. Only a short ride for now but this is nice and I enjoyed the campy disc brakes.

Delorre

by Delorre

Oh man, simply stunning!! 8) And those details, like the dropouts, are a work of art :thumbup:

Slammed

by Slammed

Wow! That is a nice rig. Do you know the weight of it?

LionelB

by LionelB

Slammed wrote:Wow! That is a nice rig. Do you know the weight of it?

Nope but I will find out eventually !

Mtek

by Mtek

Amazing bike! Was it custom geometry, did you go off the Crux geo? Please add some details on order process and time to delivery. Thx

LionelB

by LionelB

Mtek wrote:Amazing bike! Was it custom geometry, did you go off the Crux geo? Please add some details on order process and time to delivery. Thx

Yes it is a custom, I asked for the same fit as my F8. It took about 2 months from the order. Getting the campy parts was the delicate thing as they just came out.

Seedster

by Seedster

This is a stunner. Looks especially nice with Campy.

Does the carbon/ti blend provide more compliance?

LionelB

by LionelB

Seedster wrote:This is a stunner. Looks especially nice with Campy.

Does the carbon/ti blend provide more compliance?

This is hard to tell. This thing is riding on 38mm compass extra light tires that are very comfy.

LionelB

by LionelB

After 3 days of riding this bike on dirt trails and roads I can affirm that campy discs are awesome. Modulation is great, the lever feels is very similar to a campy caliper and power is excellent. Really happy about this.

gravity

by gravity

Tell us the decision making process of choosing seven for this bike pls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LionelB

by LionelB

gravity wrote:Tell us the decision making process of choosing seven for this bike pls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leadtime and the fact that I know some people there. I am not waiting for customs for a year+ anymore. Seven also built my Spectrum which is a great bike.

morganb

by morganb

How is what is effectively pure road fit off road? I have a Crux and can't seem to get comfortable on it compared to my Tarmac and have considered going custom to get a long/low fit with big tires.

LionelB

by LionelB

morganb wrote:How is what is effectively pure road fit off road? I have a Crux and can't seem to get comfortable on it compared to my Tarmac and have considered going custom to get a long/low fit with big tires.

Yes I see no reason to have a different fit on a gravel bike. The contact points are the same as my F8 but the bike is quite a bit longer.

morganb

by morganb

LionelB wrote:
morganb wrote:How is what is effectively pure road fit off road? I have a Crux and can't seem to get comfortable on it compared to my Tarmac and have considered going custom to get a long/low fit with big tires.

Yes I see no reason to have a different fit on a gravel bike. The contact points are the same as my F8 but the bike is quite a bit longer.

Good to know, thank you. Most of the purpose built gravel bikes, save the Exploro and Open seem to be a lot shorter and have an endurance fit, which doesn't play well with my short legs and long torso.

dolophonic

by dolophonic

Is very niceeee ~