hi. let me show you my Colnago C60.

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

jinnie799
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:33 pm

by jinnie799

MJB wrote:
jinnie799 wrote:
MJB wrote:Very fetching build - gorgeous.......... I want one!

Size 50s - if I may ask how tall are you please BTW.


I'm 180cm. 5'9ft.


Interesting....... I'm 179cm and find a Colnago 52s a slight stretch with a 100mm stem (I'm also not as flexible as I was 10 years ago). Do you experience any wheel clip on this bike?


I fits with 120mm stem with MCFK set back seatpost. and pull up the seat post as you could see on my pic. BTW, what's the wheel clip?

User avatar
MJB
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:17 am
Location: bottom edge of Australia

by MJB

jinnie799 wrote:BTW, what's the wheel clip?


Do you experience the toes of your shoes clipping the rear of the front tyre when you are turning sharply ie. when the crank arms are horizontal?

My only concern about moving to a 50s would be my size 44.5 shoes clipping the front tyre on occasions

by Weenie


jinnie799
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:33 pm

by jinnie799

MJB wrote:
jinnie799 wrote:BTW, what's the wheel clip?


Do you experience the toes of your shoes clipping the rear of the front tyre when you are turning sharply ie. when the crank arms are horizontal?

My only concern about moving to a 50s would be my size 44.5 shoes clipping the front tyre on occasions


i'm actually using 46size for shoes. my foot is really huge compared my height. 290cm. but just sometimes. so, it's ok.

Look565w
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:25 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

by Look565w

Nice build! :thumbup:

jinnie799 wrote:
MJB wrote:Very fetching build - gorgeous.......... I want one!

Size 50s - if I may ask how tall are you please BTW.


I'm 180cm. 5'9ft.


If you're 180cm - then it should be 5'11" & if you're 5'9" then you should be 175cm?? :mrgreen:

Cheers

vinc
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:50 pm

by vinc

Nice looking c60!


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

dereksmalls
Posts: 2011
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:20 pm
Location: New Zealand

by dereksmalls

Damn that's nice

jinnie799
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:33 pm

by jinnie799

:thumbup:
dereksmalls wrote:Damn that's nice

jinnie799
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:33 pm

by jinnie799

vinc wrote:Nice looking c60!


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk



thanks dude!

jinnie799
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:33 pm

by jinnie799

Look565w wrote:Nice build! :thumbup:

jinnie799 wrote:
MJB wrote:Very fetching build - gorgeous.......... I want one!

Size 50s - if I may ask how tall are you please BTW.


I'm 180cm. 5'9ft.


If you're 180cm - then it should be 5'11" & if you're 5'9" then you should be 175cm?? :mrgreen:

Cheers


was typo. yes u r right!. 5'11" :lol:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post