Moderator: Moderator Team
Next up at the end of the year is a chorus ho rear derailleur, right hand ergopower, edco monoblock cassette 11-32.
I'm not sure about the following:
1) Kmc 11 xl silver chain or black dlc?
2) Chris king sotto voce black headset or tune pink headset?
I'm starting to think a mcfk stem and deda superleggera rs bars would look spot on. I can always get them bonded at a later date.
- silver chain
- pink headset
Selcof stem 110mm in the post as well from planet x. Supposedly 110 grams for £12.50. Will see what the real weight is later this week. Will use acetone to get the graphics off. Working on the WR Compositi bars tonight.
Other jobs done:
- took some acetone to the selcof stem to get the decals off. Now nice and stealthy.
- swapped the bolts on the selcof stem from steel to some ti ones I had in the garage. From 24 grams to 10 grams. The stem weight is 133 grams which is a bit different to the 108 advertised. It was cheap and a nice -10 deg angle which I like.
- used acetone to get off the red line paint on my bontrager hubs. Now white which ties in nicely with the decals on the ergopower and chainset.
- Parts of Passion cassette lockring in pink.
- Parts of Passion bottle cage bolts in pink.
- KCNC derailleur cable in pink.
Trying to find an online shop in Europe that has a Parts of Passion Headset spacer 10mm in Pink.
To come is a seqlite 11-27 cassette, Parts of Passion rose pink cassette lockring/water cage bolts/10mm spacer, and KCNC pink Teflon derailleur cables. I will use Deda Traforato black bar tape which is light. I might leave untaped the straight section of the drops.
Please fix the bar and seat angles though.
P.S. how are you finding the ciamillos, I just got a pair and have heard some mixed reviews.
Cannondale Supersix 2008 (weight: 7.3kg)
B'twin Triban 540 (in bits)
Vitus "Benotto" 979 (weight: )
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 0 Replies
- 393 Views
Last post by jmagoulas
Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:40 pm
- 28 Replies
- 1764 Views
Last post by freehub
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:59 pm
- 78 Replies
- 17056 Views
Last post by dim
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:53 pm
2018 Project One Madone 9
Last post by Rich_W « Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:16 pmReplies: 41
Posted in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.by Rich_W » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:43 pm » in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.
- 41 Replies
- 8948 Views
Last post by Rich_W
Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:16 pm
The Trek Madone 9
Last post by stax « Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:28 pmReplies: 19
Posted in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.by Bely » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:33 am » in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.
- 19 Replies
- 4877 Views
Last post by stax
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:28 pm