Pinarello F10

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

gsindela

by gsindela

dudemanppl wrote:I've been jacking off for the past 5 hours to this. I'm in love.

Dear lord!
2015 Storck Scenero G3, Force 22, Ultegra wheels, Zipp AL bars, stem, post

by Weenie

Hazzles

by Hazzles

LW wheels dropped it from 8.9/10 to 6.2/10.

jimaizumi

by jimaizumi

I think the LW's are fine but maybe tan sidewalls would be more appropriate. On a side note, I think your bartapes are in the the wrong direction. From the drops, wrap them counter-clockwise...
THE PAST: 2005 C'dale R700, 2006 Spesh S-Works Tarmac Gerolsteiner, 2009 Pinarello Dogma FPX My Way, 2011 Time RXR VIP

THE PRESENT: 2016 Colnago C60 ST01, 2017 Wilier Cento 10 Ramato, Cinelli Gazetta

THE FUTURE: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Urge30

by Urge30

Woww, for sure one of the most beautiful bike i ever seen !
Can we have an idea of the weight of this beauty with the Lightweight ? (with or without pedals) :-)

poppiholla

by poppiholla

After a few months of waiting, my Dogma F10 arrived a few days ago. It took me a few days to build up my bike and now it is finally ready. I am very happy with it. I can't wait to ride my bike.
I only need to cut the fork in it's final position, but first I will check and fine tune my bike.

Buildlist:

Dogma F10 BOB size 57.5
Campa Record 2015 groupset
Most Talon Aero 1k handlebar and stem
Most Aero carbon seatpost
Most Carbon bottle cages
Most Italon Garmin mount
Fizik R1 Antares saddle
Look Keo blade 20nm
Campa Bora One Dark label 50mm clinchers
Fizik bartape
Schwalbe One 25mm 2017 tires

Waiting for Power2max Powermeter Type-S Campa 2015 or Stages Campa Powermeter. Still thinking about it.

Delorre

by Delorre

poppiholla wrote:After a few months of waiting, my Dogma F10 arrived a few days ago. It took me a few days to build up my bike and now it is finally ready. I am very happy with it. I can't wait to ride my bike.
I only need to cut the fork in it's final position, but first I will check and fine tune my bike.

Buildlist:

Dogma F10 BOB size 57.5
Most Carbon bottle cages
Most Italon Garmin mount
Fizik R1 Antares saddle
Look Keo blade 20nm
Fizik bartape

Waiting for Power2max Powermeter Type-S Campa 2015 or Stages Campa Powermeter. Still thinking about it.

With such parts, you couldn't go wrong, and the result is :thumbup: Do you have individual weights of the Pina components (frame, seatpost, bar-combo,...) Whats the final weight? I gues around 7kg? I would just change the tyres to something nicer. Those Ones are heavy tubeless tyres and with innertubes, the ride should not be that great...

poppiholla

by poppiholla

Thanks! I didn't measured the weight of the frameset, bar-combo, but I assume that the factory is right about this. My bike is 7.4kg. the way it looks on the pictures. Maybe I can make it a little bit lighter but it can't be much. I think it is ok for a aero bike in size 57.5. With a powermeter it will increase in weight. The tires are the new Schwalbe One 2017 tires. These are not the tubeless version! I like the Schwalbe One tires but I also like Veloflex or Vittoria allthough these tires offer not as good protection againts flats imho.

Delorre

by Delorre

poppiholla wrote:Thanks! I didn't measured the weight of the frameset, bar-combo, but I assume that the factory is right about this. My bike is 7.4kg. the way it looks on the pictures. Maybe I can make it a little bit lighter but it can't be much. I think it is ok for a aero bike in size 57.5. With a powermeter it will increase in weight. The tires are the new Schwalbe One 2017 tires. These are not the tubeless version! I like the Schwalbe One tires but I also like Veloflex or Vittoria allthough these tires offer not as good protection againts flats imho.

Very reasonable weight for such a big, aero bike. With some Tune skewers, light innertubes, other bartape (the Fizik is really porky, although it has a nice feeling) and the other usual small upgrade parts, you should be able to drop some weight, or to stay where you are, even with a Power2max. But enjoy the bike in the first place, should not be difficult!

Edit: Most claims 410gr for the combo, lets hope it's not for the 80/420 version :evil:

PSM

by PSM

Superb.

Seedster

by Seedster

poppiholla wrote:After a few months of waiting, my Dogma F10 arrived a few days ago. It took me a few days to build up my bike and now it is finally ready. I am very happy with it. I can't wait to ride my bike.

Buildlist:

Dogma F10 BOB size 57.5
Most Carbon bottle cages
Most Italon Garmin mount
Fizik R1 Antares saddle
Look Keo blade 20nm
Fizik bartape

Beautiful bike. I recommend you to go with the P2M powermeter over the Stages

fogman

by fogman

@poppiholla. Thank you for the pictures. Very nice and I like your build list. I have a F10 BoB Size 51.5 cm on order for about a month now. Not sure when it will arrive but it is giving me some extra time to sell my F8 frame.

Does your BoB show the 1K carbon weave through the shiny and matte clear coat? I couldn't quite tell from your photographs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's all downhill from here, except for the uphills.

poppiholla

by poppiholla

@fogman: Congrats in advance. you are counting the days. Yes you can see it a little bit. You have to look from a close distance.

@seedster: I think I will buy the P2M. I read very good reviews about it. The only disadvantage over the Stages is that it adds more weight to your bike. P2M type-s Campa 2015 adds 180 grams. -;(

fritzbox

by fritzbox

Nice Pinarello F10 :thumbup:

fogman

by fogman

I contacted Gita and they told me I am next in line for a 51.5 cm BoB F10. There was a BoB in a larger size at my LBS. It has a slightly different finish than on my F8 BoB. The carbon weave pattern on the F10 is covered by an opaque matte paint making the raw carbon much less visible under the clear coat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's all downhill from here, except for the uphills.

by Weenie

dadoflam08

by dadoflam08

jimaizumi wrote:I think the LW's are fine but maybe tan sidewalls would be more appropriate. On a side note, I think your bartapes are in the the wrong direction. From the drops, wrap them counter-clockwise...

...for the left hand bar and clockwise for the right hand bar

The OP Dogma has far more character and appeal aesthetically than yet another off the shelf BoB one - nice bike to ride but not a standout in the crowd
'83 De Rosa+'11 Baum Corretto+'08 BMC Pro Machine >6kg+'86 Pinarello Team +'72 Cinelli SC +'58 Bianchi+'71 Cinelli SC+'78 Masi GC+'83 La Redoute Motobecane+'94 Banesto Pegoretti+'88 Bianchi X4 +'48 Super Elliott+'99 Look Kg281+'18 Pegoretti