Scott RC 900 SL Scale 6,22kg/Spark 7,33kg - "New" Spark page19

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Gullholm

by Gullholm

Klaster1 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:25 am
What's inside the tire, a Tubolito or sealant? If first, how much pressure do you run, any flats yet? If second, was it difficult to seal? By the way, I've finally built up my 9kg FS I was talking earlier in the thread.
Tubolito rear, sealant up front. But seems like I got some bad luck with this tire, some LightSkins seem to work fine and other not. Been having one slow flat and one other occasion of loosing air over the 220km I have on the setup so far. Gonna give it one more try with some more sealant but got a race next week so might switch to a tube.
Looks nice!
andreszucs wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:15 pm
So good! Makes me want to get a loan and make a copy of this bike for me!...but I would remove the 'No shortcuts' sticker just so I can have the lightest spark in the world... :D
Thanks a lot! Haha if I built it today I would've gone for Grigio Carbonio 265g rims, then I could've kept the sticker. ;)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

andreszucs
in the industry

by andreszucs

[/quote]
Thanks a lot! Haha if I built it today I would've gone for Grigio Carbonio 265g rims, then I could've kept the sticker. ;)[/quote]

Seriously, its a true impressive weight considering you are using the twinlock fully routed to both shock...and it's a fox shock!

Man, Nino shoul borrow this bike to race...you should be his new manager

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

andreszucs
in the industry

by andreszucs

-
Last edited by andreszucs on Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

andreszucs
in the industry

by andreszucs

Sorry for the repetitive posts...having issues with a new phone.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

andreszucs
in the industry

by andreszucs

Gullholm wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:30 pm
Thanks a lot! Haha if I built it today I would've gone for Grigio Carbonio 265g rims, then I could've kept the sticker. ;)
Well, you can save that rim idea for your future build with the Unno Horn XC frame that I know you already have in mind :thumbup:

Maxlawwk

by Maxlawwk

Any thought about the Rotor 1x13 system? It is also hydraulic shifting, loads of variation of cassettes, weighted at mid 300grams, exclusive to rotor rear hubs though.

Gullholm

by Gullholm

Maxlawwk wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:39 pm
Any thought about the Rotor 1x13 system? It is also hydraulic shifting, loads of variation of cassettes, weighted at mid 300grams, exclusive to rotor rear hubs though.
It looks very nice for sure. What I really like is that the ergonomics looks on point as well as that you can adjust the number of shifts per stroke, and also a 13 speed 10-46T would pretty much be ideal for me.
But if I build a new bike I have my hopes on the wireless Sram system, just because I'd like the simplicity. It depends on what shifter model/setups they'll offer though and also I really don't like how big the Eagle derailleur looks. Maybe it'd be possible to run it with those new smaller Shimano XTR cassettes and perhaps a custom made cage to give it a slightly more compact look.

andreszucs
in the industry

by andreszucs

Gullholm wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:53 pm
Maxlawwk wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:39 pm
It looks very nice for sure. What I really like is that the ergonomics looks on point as well as that you can adjust the number of shifts per stroke, and also a 13 speed 10-46T would pretty much be ideal for me.
But if I build a new bike I have my hopes on the wireless Sram system, just because I'd like the simplicity. It depends on what shifter model/setups they'll offer though and also I really don't like how big the Eagle derailleur looks. Maybe it'd be possible to run it with those new smaller Shimano XTR cassettes and perhaps a custom made cage to give it a slightly more compact look.
e-thirteen 9-46 cassette, mine is in the mail, can't wait

Gullholm

by Gullholm

andreszucs wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:07 pm
e-thirteen 9-46 cassette, mine is in the mail, can't wait
Sounds nice!

Some pics and a video from yesterday evening when I took the Spark to the bike park with flat pedals and a slammed seat. Good times! :lol:

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

Nice!! Is that the origianl colour on the new Spark or is it custom? It looks stunning!

dinsum

by dinsum

WOW!!!

And I thought I took it far being a weight weenie, this is really incredible stuff thanks for all the work!

How long is that seatpost?? 400mm? I am curious when you have it extended really high like that how much mm of seatpost is actually inserted into the frame?

boots2000

by boots2000

When will you make a lightweight dropper? I would love to see a modified AXS Reverb dropper!

billythestickboy

by billythestickboy

Wow, that's almost unbelievable