2017 Cannondale Super Six Evo - Hi Mod (Complete pg. 3)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

glam2deaf

by glam2deaf

Etap has sold, now to update the groups. Wanting to go back to mechanical. Head says DA heart says SR. The 30t capacity is pretty nice, but the new SR looks so good.

glam2deaf

by glam2deaf

Here we go, bit of an update. Switched to SR mechanical. I broke one of my Tune cages so the Elites are back on for now, and my Pave pedals are being replaced under warranty so it's just standard Zero Cromo on there right now. The Bora's aren't mine, but based off how they look it's going to have to be my next purchase. 6.5kg as pictured.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

DiegoMendes

by DiegoMendes

glam2deaf wrote:Here we go, bit of an update. Switched to SR mechanical. I broke one of my Tune cages so the Elites are back on for now, and my Pave pedals are being replaced under warranty so it's just standard Zero Cromo on there right now. The Bora's aren't mine, but based off how they look it's going to have to be my next purchase. 6.5kg as pictured.

Mennnn Swaggg bike haha :twisted:

syplam

by syplam

its a very nice stealth-ish bike!

hoopes

by hoopes

Hi glam2deaf ! Can I ask you why you switched from Sram Red eTap to a classic mechanical Super Records ? Any particular reason ? thanks !!

glam2deaf

by glam2deaf

hoopes wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:09 pm
Hi glam2deaf ! Can I ask you why you switched from Sram Red eTap to a classic mechanical Super Records ? Any particular reason ? thanks !!
Guessing that was you on instagram too? It was pretty much just an emotional choice. Etap worked flawlessly, But there is something I love about mechanical Campagnolo, aesthetically it's my favourite, and out of the big 3 I've found that it fits my hand a lot better. Plus it was a good opportunity to try the post 2015 SR, I had only ever used the previous generation.

hoopes

by hoopes

glam2deaf wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:30 pm
hoopes wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:09 pm
Guessing that was you on instagram too? It was pretty much just an emotional choice. Etap worked flawlessly, But there is something I love about mechanical Campagnolo, aesthetically it's my favourite, and out of the big 3 I've found that it fits my hand a lot better. Plus it was a good opportunity to try the post 2015 SR, I had only ever used the previous generation.
yeah same guy :) thanks for the answer !

you have an amazing bike ! :beerchug: