My first TT bike: Yeoleo T6

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

calvin

by calvin

Decided to build my first TT bike this winter. The plan was to find a decent carbon frame set with integrated cables, brakes and carbon handlebar. As this is my first TT bike i wasn’t ready to spend 2500-4000 € only on frame set, so after a quite a long searching on internet i found a frame from yoeleobike.com . It was one from only a few frames that met my criteria (carbon frame and handlebars, integrated cables and brakes and price range bellow 1500€)

There were some issues with shipping and i received the frame 1 month after i placed my order.
In the past i ‘ve only had a carbon wheels from China and didn’t know what to except from Chinese frames (have heard many positive and also negative reviews).
To be fair, when frame arrived i was really positively surprised by the quality of this frame set. Everything looks smooth and even the smaler details are woorked very well (cable insertions, seat clamp, BB)
Will order my Ultegra groupset next week (unfortunately it will arrive only in March) and then i will decide about the wheels. Options are 80 mm carbon clinchers wheelset or 80 mm front and discwheel rear.
Yeah, and one more positive thing, the integrated TRP brakes were also included, which is not so common thing when buying frames from China.
Will add more photos and weights later today

by Weenie

Marin

by Marin

Looks pretty hot actually!

calvin

by calvin

As promised, some photos with weights
Handlebar

Seatpost

Frame with fork/stem, brakes and headset

grouk

by grouk

look nice. i was in the same dilemma, but possible warranty issues customs and taxes i pull the trigger in the speedmax. wait till april...

calvin

by calvin

Some small update.
Instaled the Tektro brake levers

Tripeak ceramic BB

And saddle

by Weenie

calvin

by calvin

My new bike is almost complete. Still in search for rear discwheel and will probably buy new saddle, as current one is really uncomfortable