Canyon Ultimate CF SL Disc

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Delorre

by Delorre

Why are you selling the thing already? In all honesty, the fit on this seems a little strange, but I can't imagine how you can ride an aeroad without 5cm of spacers. Here, you have allmost no seatpost showing and nearly no drop between saddle and handlebar. Aeroad is even way more agressive, would be curious to see yours.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

nonamed

by nonamed

I agree this bike looks like is too small for You seeing Yours saddle height.
With 171cm height You should rather choose XS rather than S frame. Even Canoyn geo chart says this...

kkibbler

by kkibbler

I would seriously consider buying this frame from you if it were XS instead of S. Too bad.

riochang

by riochang

Ya it is slightly too big for me. My aeroad was size XS but stack was too low for me so I went for S this time for a more upright position. Maybe i would only fit on an endurance bike...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

livestrong1986

by livestrong1986

This frame is too big to you , or you have short legs.

Delorre

by Delorre

riochang wrote:Ya it is slightly too big for me. My aeroad was size XS but stack was too low for me so I went for S this time for a more upright position. Maybe i would only fit on an endurance bike...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Size S is too big for your legs lenght, but the stack is still far too low. Even an Endurace would be too low at the front if you choose an xs. I don't think there a lot of stock frames that suit your current needs :? Giant Defy and BMC GF02 f.ex in smaler sizes have a stack +/- equal to your current size S, and that seems to be the bear minimum, but reach is a few cm shorter. Book yourself a fitting session and see what stock frames suit your current needs. Or go custon with a tall headtube.

jeffy

by jeffy

I would suggest a Domane if this bike give you fit issues.

Although Diagnosing the frame is too small based in saddle height is absurd, unless a bike fitter has set saddle height.