by nd2rc

What a great build!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

GothicCastle

by GothicCastle

glam2deaf wrote:It's a star nut in an alloy insert that is then epoxy'd into the steerer. It's standard on all Cervelo's. I used to run one in my S3, but it came loose over time. Now I just use a FSA expander cap.

Fascinating. Didn't know Cervelo did that. Star nuts are kind of annoying; I wonder why they do this?

steventran

by steventran

I can't say why they do it, but doesn't 3T do the same thing? Maybe 3T made the fork?

DamenH85

by DamenH85

whilgenberg wrote:Yes, the bike is nice and it's a great build but that shop setup is absolutely awesome!

Thanks for noticing- it's just my 2-car garage, but I've put a lot of time and effort into it. Cheers!

damen

BeeBee30

by BeeBee30

Thats a really cool looking bike 8)
Ti or dye!

The Weenie formally known as CAADHEAD

LouisN

by LouisN

I'm curious to know how the Tririg Omega are doing with Sram levers on a road setup, daily basis ?

I might be interested in installing them on a new aero road project :) .

Louis :)

bencolem

by bencolem

I'd paint the chainring black personally. Also surprised by the weight, seems quite heavy. Are those wheels a clydesdale? Seem a lot of spokes?

DamenH85

by DamenH85

LouisN wrote:I'm curious to know how the Tririg Omega are doing with Sram levers on a road setup, daily basis ?

I might be interested in installing them on a new aero road project :) .

Louis :)

The Omegas work great with the SRAM levers in this application. I've been extremely happy with them. I would definitely use them in a future aero project, either road or TT.

Thanks for digging this thread up- I love this bike so much; it's horrifically fast and I can't wait to ride it each time, even a full year and thousands of miles later.

damen

DamenH85

by DamenH85

bencolem wrote:I'd paint the chainring black personally. Also surprised by the weight, seems quite heavy. Are those wheels a clydesdale? Seem a lot of spokes?

I agree, a black chainring would look great!

I'm surprised that you're surprised by the weight as I listed every component with its respective weight.

The wheels are not clydesdale, just the standard. However, since I've had a baby and discovered Uber Eats / Amazon Restaurants, it might not be too long before I need to swap some in :)

damen

abmrb

by abmrb

Love the pics and bulid :thumbup: . I have the same bike and was wondering if you could give some feedback on the FLO 60s especially on how they handle cross winds and how they're holding up after the amount of miles you've put on them. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!