My go to for Campy installs is always the Campy cups now, unless the BB shell is really messed up, then I might look at alternatives.
But the way, the cups you show in the pic are for threaded BB’s, you would want the cups above for your bike. Basically just a few things I might do in your case...
1) Remove the cups that are currently pressed into the Colnago Threadfit cups.
2) Remove the Colnago Threadfit cups, apply some Morgan Blue Aquaproof Paste to the threads, or other antiseize compound, then reinstall to the proper torque specs. I’m only putting in this step to rule out the possibility that the Threadfit cups may be loose or not torqued to spec etc. and this is a good time to do that. You’ll need the Threadfit cup tool.
3) install the new cups with a decent press. I’ve just used a little Aquaproof Paste on the mating surfaces on my my C60 and there’s been not a peep. I did not use retaining compound )Loctite 609).
4) I suppose it’s possible that your SR CULT bearings are worn out but I’ve just never seen a set of worn out Cult bearings. I just clean them out (while on the crank) with degreaser and rinse and blow them out with compressed air so they spin like a dental tool with no foreign particles causing any sort of gritty feeling. Then add a couple drops of synthetic oil to the bearings. Coat the inside of the Campy cups and the outer surface of bearings with a good grease and reinstall. Oh, clean up the birth bolt threads before install and torque to the spec of 40-60Nm. I usually do 50Nm, middle of the road.