New Build 2016 S-Works Venge ViAS

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

James8880

by James8880

Hi, does anyone know where I can get a 125 or 135 mm S-Works Venge ViAS Stem? My LBS need at least 6 months lead time if I order through them.
Had tried bike24 but they do not have stock too.

Thanks in advance

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ProfessorChaos
in the industry

by ProfessorChaos

James8880 wrote:Hi, does anyone know where I can get a 125 or 135 mm S-Works Venge ViAS Stem? My LBS need at least 6 months lead time if I order through them.

Thanks in advance

What market are you in? I just checked stock in our US inventory and there are plenty available. I happen to be at HQ this week for a global summit. Maybe I can work with someone from your region to come up with a solution for you.

James8880

by James8880

ProfessorChaos wrote:
James8880 wrote:Hi, does anyone know where I can get a 125 or 135 mm S-Works Venge ViAS Stem? My LBS need at least 6 months lead time if I order through them.

Thanks in advance

What market are you in? I just checked stock in our US inventory and there are plenty available. I happen to be at HQ this week for a global summit. Maybe I can work with someone from your region to come up with a solution for you.

Thanks for you quick feedback! I'm glad to hear that there is stock somewhere.
I'm in Singapore. Is it possible to buy direct from Specialized USA?

ProfessorChaos
in the industry

by ProfessorChaos

I don't think there is a way to do that currently, but I'll see what kind of solution I can come up with for you tomorrow when I get to work.

lovemyway

by lovemyway

Hey Bart, where are the changes? You teased and left us hanging.

ProfessorChaos
in the industry

by ProfessorChaos

lovemyway wrote:Hey Bart, where are the changes? You teased and left us hanging.

Well, some even bigger changes came about. I'm not finished with them yet. I should have an update for you guys soon.

BmanX

by BmanX

Can't wait. what is soon?
BIG DADDY B FLOW
AERO & LIGHT is RIGHT for 2 decades

ProfessorChaos
in the industry

by ProfessorChaos

Should be sometime next week.

BmanX

by BmanX

You are a good man. I will wait!
BIG DADDY B FLOW

lovemyway

by lovemyway

Inspire me, I'm losing hope waiting for the disc groupsets...

ProfessorChaos
in the industry

by ProfessorChaos

lovemyway wrote:Inspire me, I'm losing hope waiting for the disc groupsets...

idk If it will be super inspiring. I'll give you guys a brief update though. I upgraded to our new 2017 S-Works crankset. It was actually heavier by +25g over the previous version. I mounted my Quarq to that. That was my initial change I was speaking about.

Then, I had an opportunity to do something really crazy, and basically it resulted in me completely rebuilding this bike. Things are going to look a lot different when I get back home, and finish off the project. I've also made some new connections at HQ today, that might accelerate some of the custom projects I have planed for this bike.

BmanX

by BmanX

If you are doing new things there can you please have them build my version of an aero drop bar with the ability to attach some extensions
BIG DADDY B FLOW

James8880

by James8880

ProfessorChaos wrote:I don't think there is a way to do that currently, but I'll see what kind of solution I can come up with for you tomorrow when I get to work.

Thanks again!

ProfessorChaos
in the industry

by ProfessorChaos

James8880 wrote:
ProfessorChaos wrote:I don't think there is a way to do that currently, but I'll see what kind of solution I can come up with for you tomorrow when I get to work.

Thanks again!

James,

I sent you a PM, maybe you didn't get it being a new member. I need your email info. I made a contact in your region willing to help get you the stem you need. There apparently aren't any in your region, but there is a way we can get one from the US inventory to you. Send me an email @ bart.anatra@specialized.com

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

James8880

by James8880

ProfessorChaos wrote:
James8880 wrote:

Thanks again!

James,

I sent you a PM, maybe you didn't get it being a new member. I need your email info. I made a contact in your region willing to help get you the stem you need. There apparently aren't any in your region, but there is a way we can get one from the US inventory to you. Send me an email @ bart.anatra@specialized.com

Hi Bart,

Got your PM, but it seems like I cannot reply to your PM. Had email you. Thanks!