Mosaic RS-1

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

btompkins0112

by btompkins0112

rheosibal wrote:I like the way you think in terms of matching stuff. Why not 6800? It's not black, but it's close enough no?

I'd put the Belgiums on the Mosaic, then glue some cross tubs on the enves for the cielo.

EDIT: just kidding, saw you already have edge wheels for the cielo. oops!

Thanks! I'm kinda OCD on matching components and manufacturers....well, I'm OCD period and that spills over into bike builds!

I have a set of winter training wheels (A23 laced 32/32 to 5800 hubs) that will move to this bike around mid September for winter road riding. I will glue cross tubs on ENVEs the same time for cross season.

That being said if I find some reasonable 303 tubulars I may pick those up to match the SRAM on the Cielo.....then swap the ENVE stem/post to the Mosaic and pick up Zipp stem/post for the Cielo.

by Weenie

xeladragon

by xeladragon

Nice "budget" build. :) What's the white graphic under the downtube bottle cage?

btompkins0112

by btompkins0112

Thanks! The decal is the leaf design used on all Mosaic builds. It is usually following the "handmade in Boulder, Co" on the non-drive side chain stay, but since this was the owners bike and it was built with to display the partnership between Mosaic and Shimano, it was displayed more prominently on the downtube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk