Custom aero carbon DIY

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Stefano

by Stefano

Hey everybody! Sorry for the radio silence.

We have been doing a lot of work recently, both on the design/manufacturing side and the business side. We are now officially a company- Stromm Cycles, LLC. We are doing a lot of development and testing and are targeting NAHBS 2017. Once we have our website up and running I will start a new thread and post a link in this thread. Our V2 frame is groundbreaking in several ways, and we are very excited to be able to show it here soon. Within the calendar year, anyone will be able to buy a Stromm!

Pictures to follow in the next few weeks.

cajer

by cajer

I am looking at a new bike this year and this sounds very interesting. Will you be selling his frame only? Also will there be any wind tunnel or track aero testing against other frames?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Stefano

by Stefano

We will definitely be selling frame only. In fact, it is unlikely we will sell complete bikes, at least to start.

We will for sure be doing track testing against other frames- we have the requisite equipment, just need to wait for the track to open for the season :) There will also be wind tunnel testing.

Look for pictures/ more details in the next few weeks!

Epic-o

by Epic-o

Nice! Love seeing how manufacturers grow from the start.

Looking forward to seeing that data.

jooo

by jooo

Who will be manufacturing the frame?

53x12

by 53x12

Stefano wrote:We will definitely be selling frame only. In fact, it is unlikely we will sell complete bikes, at least to start.

We will for sure be doing track testing against other frames- we have the requisite equipment, just need to wait for the track to open for the season :) There will also be wind tunnel testing.

Look for pictures/ more details in the next few weeks!

Stefano, any updates regarding the frame and what you guys are working on?
"Marginal gains are the only gains when all that's left to gain is in the margins."

cajer

by cajer

Any updates on this? I see that you guys were at NAHBS in 2017, but haven't heard anything since. Is this still on going?