Moderator: Moderator Team
I got a smoking hot deal on a newish BMC SLR01. My buddy I ride with has the exact same year with BB30 and loves the ride quality.
Mind you my buddy has ridden and owns Parlee Z4 | Gaulzetti Corsa | BMC SLR01 | Cannondale SuperSix Evo | Tarmac SL4
My goal for this bike, was simply something a little more spirited in the LA hills, with the snap and punch of a carbon bike. My SV is butter smooth, but all I do is climb so the BMC will fit the bill.
Hopefully I can get this bike in the 13lb range.
- BMC 2011 SLR01
- BMC Fork
- Campagnolo Super Record Shifters
- Campagnolo Super Record FD (Tuned)
- Campagnolo Super Record RD (Tuned)
- Cannondale BB30 Hollowgram cranks 175mm Compact spider
- Praxis "Mid Compact" 52/36 chain rings | Extralite Compact 50/34 chain rings | KCNC SL Chainring bolts
- Tune 120mm ('Geiles Teil') stem
- Enve Road standard 44cm bars
- iLink Cables (Shift and Braking)
- eeCycleworks brakes
- Enve Carbon pads
- Reynolds KOM Wheelset (Relacing with Extralite SLX hubs) | Zipp 404 FCC | WI T11 hubs laced to Pacenti SL23
- FMB Roubaix 700x25c Tubular tires
- Speedplay Zero pedals w/ Ward ti Spindles
- Lizard Skin DSP tape
- SLR Carbanio saddle (Want to try a new saddle..)
- Tune Bottle cages
Tossed on some Lightning Cranks 175mm 110bcd w/ Extralite RC2 rings
Enve 45c laced to White Tune 70/170 hubs Veloflex master tires.
w/o the cranks on, the bike weighed exactly 12.0lbs on the dot.
This bike rips.
Lacing up Enve 1.25 Tubular hoops to Extralite SLX v2.0 hubs. Should lighten the bike up quite a bit.
Speedvagen | Argonaut 2.0 | Cherubim (S) | Mosaic RT-1 | Festka Scalatore | Pegoretti Responsorium Ciavete | Wilier Cento10Air Ramato | Time VXRS
English | Field
Factor | Field | Baum | Stinner | F10 | Trek Madone 9
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Trek STP budget and retro - Build in progress
Last post by akagi82 « Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:19 am
Posted in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.by akagi82 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:19 am » in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.
- 0 Replies
- 516 Views
Last post by akagi82
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:19 am
- 2 Replies
- 1459 Views
Last post by PinaF8
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:32 pm
- 60 Replies
- 7453 Views
Last post by CrankAddictsRich
Tue May 22, 2018 11:46 pm
BMC Teammachine SLR01 Disc
Last post by andrewindenver « Tue May 15, 2018 2:29 pmReplies: 35
Posted in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.by Alex2012 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:23 pm » in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.
- 35 Replies
- 8538 Views
Last post by andrewindenver
Tue May 15, 2018 2:29 pm
- 0 Replies
- 439 Views
Last post by dereksmalls
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:58 pm