The WeightWeenies website was recently updated and is now fully SSL encrypted (URLs beginning with https).
Probably you have been logged-out, we're sorry for that (was unavoidable), just login again.
When there are errors occuring please first delete cookies and browser-cache - if it doesn't help or you find other problems please post here or write short mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have problems with Tapatalk App please re-follow/re-login.
Who are you (no off-topic talk please)
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:01 am
Just thought I'd introduce myself.
From sunny Australia and ride a custom Cyfac Absolu.
- custom painted frame
- Super Record 11 mechanical
- 3T Stealth 42cm bar
- 3T 130mm -17 stem
- Arundle Mandible cages and Gecko Grip bar tape
- DA9000 pedals
- S Works Romin carbon saddle
- Reynolds Assault clinchers (daily)
- Enve SES 6.7 tubular (race)
- Tune skewers
- Alligator cableshttp://www.cycleexif.com/cyfac-absolu-v2
- Posts: 6777
- Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:29 am
- Location: Athens, Greece
- Posts: 568
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:01 am
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Instantly my favourite bike on here. From artisan cycle?
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:13 pm
This is a beautiful bike. What size is it, and what is the weight with the Reynolds wheels?
2011 Tarmac Pro SL3 Project Black (gone but not forgotten)
2012 Parlee Z5 SLi (just because)
2014 Colnago C59 (why not)
- Posts: 2326
- Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:44 am
- Location: Canada
Can you send close up pictures of the underside of the BB ? Would like to see the finish
Standard 1 1/8" steerer ?
BSA BB ?
Cyfac has a new website, very nice : http://cyfac.fr/#cyfac-passion
They now offer many options like press fit 30 BB, and tapered steerer tubes.
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:56 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Looks great! Attention to detail is perfect and the small accents are subtle and classy. Very well put together.