Litespeed Ghisallo - Medium, 4850 grams

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

Wingnut

by Wingnut

Said it already...if you swap your right side pad to the left and vice versa you could have the openings facing backwards and correctly match the curvature of the rim...
"It's not the destination...it's the ride!"

xnavalav8r

by xnavalav8r

Don't the pads and pad holders have left/right markings? They are definitely on the wrong sides.

drainyoo

by drainyoo

I love this build. This damn bike is making me spend more money on my build to get it as light as reasonably possible. Damn it.

Knoxxy

by Knoxxy

Congratulations!
This is one of my favorite builds on here.
Deeply impressive getting Titanium sub 5kg.
:D

gravity

by gravity

Valbrona wrote:
But really? An in-line seat post. I have never met anyone who needed one on a road bike, but other people tell me such people do exist. So, here's an idea for you ... Find a longish hill with a grade of 5 or 6 or 7 or thereabouts percent, and try riding up it in the saddle.

If you are sacrificing correct position so that you can use your fancy lightweight in-line seatpost that former mountain bikers sometimes like the look of, that is a mistake.

Not sure I like the look of that Reynolds fork. Looks like it is designed to take fenders.

I have never met someone as snob as you. There is nothing wrong with zero setback seatpost if the position fits him. Find a longish hill with a grade of 5 or 6 or 7 or thereabouts percent, and try riding up in the saddle that is set up too far back for your position.

If you are sacrificing correct position so that you can use your fancy lightweight 25mm setback seatpost that road cyclist sometimes like the look of, that is a mistake.

Right back at you.

After reading your post, hats off to lannes for keeping his cool.