Caad 10 w/custom paint job (Light blue & white decals)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

allardklijnstra

by allardklijnstra

Nelus wrote:Looks very nice. Like the bleu. Mooie fiets. Espacially if the seat gets swapped. I noticed that you de logod the crank, seatpost and bar. Is the stem also gonna bee de logod? I must agree that this bike deserve some better pictures, but thats comming. Who has done the paint job?
i like the looks of the stripped slk crank mine is being stripped wright now to.

The seatpost, stem and bar are standard Cannondale parts. The crank has been sanded and clearcoated.

This is the crank with zephyr blades, my personal favorites! (it is a bit dirty)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Bianchi10

by Bianchi10

Why are you using stock cdale bars, stem and post when they are so heavy?

Spaetzle

by Spaetzle

Nice color. Better pictures would be great.

Cheers

allardklijnstra

by allardklijnstra

Bianchi10 wrote:Why are you using stock cdale bars, stem and post when they are so heavy?

I already spended my budget on wheels wich was an 700 gram weight cut (since it's orginal state). I will probaly save up the prize money and buy some lighter pedals, bars, stem, seatpost. but i first love to buy an new oakley, helmet and a garmin. My current helmet is 5 years old and is probbaly not even considered save.

Btw: i am only 17 and don't even buy everything my self lol.

allardklijnstra

by allardklijnstra

Finished glueing the tubulars, it was a pain in the ass compared to my mavic reflex.
Here are some photo's ;)

Made in Cambodja :lol:

I am hoping to make some small upgrades during this season (light blue speedplays would be awesome :shock: )

Quinn039

by Quinn039

looks awesome, very well balanced aesthetics.

CAADRider

by CAADRider

The bike looks wonderful, can I ask where you purchased the decals? I too have a CAAD 10 frame to refinish and have been looking for a set of CAAD 10 decals.

Thanks,
Gene

napolinige

by napolinige

I really like how that colour scheme has turned out. I was thinking of doing the reverse but may have to borrow your colours which are also the colours of Napoli.

allardklijnstra

by allardklijnstra

CAADRider wrote:The bike looks wonderful, can I ask where you purchased the decals? I too have a CAAD 10 frame to refinish and have been looking for a set of CAAD 10 decals.

Thanks,
Gene

The painter had them. You should just give a bike painter a call and ask if they have decals.

allardklijnstra

by allardklijnstra

napolinige wrote:I really like how that colour scheme has turned out. I was thinking of doing the reverse but may have to borrow your colours which are also the colours of Napoli.

Cool, i picked a light blue that would still allow for the white to pop out and be readable.