The WeightWeenies website was recently updated and is now fully SSL encrypted (URLs beginning with https).
Probably you have been logged-out, we're sorry for that (was unavoidable), just login again.
When there are errors occuring please first delete cookies and browser-cache - if it doesn't help or you find other problems please post here or write short mail to email@example.com
When you have problems with Tapatalk App please re-follow/re-login.
Who are you (no off-topic talk please)
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:50 pm
During a short and refreshing early morning trip just outside Milano (btw we are less than 25 km away form the city centre).
- Posts: 1570
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:45 pm
- Location: Stockholm, The Arctic...
- Posts: 2914
- Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:01 pm
- Location: london
beautful i have family that live in casale monferato and really want to get out there for some riding once im back riding
- Posts: 4004
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:22 am
- Location: Lima, Peru and occasionally in the Washington DC area.
Bellissime. E benvenuto.
Please tell us more about the two sisters... full build lists and weights!
Road bike: Cervelo R3, Campagnolo Chorus/Record mix...
Supercommuter: Jamis Renegade...pastatrails.blogspot.com
And you can call me Macktastik Honey Pete Kicks, thank you.
- Posts: 841
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:07 pm
- Location: Civitatis Vaticanae
And you are riding both sisters?