nice one ;-)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

poppiholla

by poppiholla

Beautiful bike....I want one 2 :-)
Specialized Tarmac S-works SL7 (Satin carbon spectraflair tint)
Specialized Tarmac S-works SL6 (Green Cameleon)
Specialized Tarmac Pro SL6 Disc (Blue/Teal Sram Force AXS)
Specialized Epic Elite 29
Greetings from the Netherlands

duke249

by duke249

a beautiful bicycle. The blue version is stunning!

greddy65

by greddy65

Just had a pair of my classic wheels finally built up and in time for winter weather too. Ambrosio Nemesis on campy record silver hubs with DT competitions all around. I've also changed out my bars to Deda Campiones, which I much prefer the look and feel of vs the Presas I had on earlier.

Cheers

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Wow Greddy: you must be running about an 84-85cm saddle height there, correct? Also, are those Vittoria tubulars you have on there? 25's? How do you find the clearance under the front fork crown? I'm running Veloflex Arenbergs/Roubaixs (both 25's now). They're ok on clean roads but certainly not much clearance for anything nasty. I thought the prior 24mm Roubaixs were just a perfect size both for me and the C59. But they've changed them to 25's. It's quite surprising how much more volume that 1mm makes to the whole tire. It's a little tight under the C59's fork. Rear seat stay bridge is fine, however.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

addicted

by addicted

Beautiful. There are aero bikes, and there are colnagos. Love all the 'C' series bikes.

greddy65

by greddy65

Calnago it's about 82.5 cm to the dip of the Prologo saddle which for my 92.5 cm inseam feels spot on. Running approx 125 mm of drop which is no problem. Those are indeed Vittorias, the Corsa SCs in 25mm and yes the clearance under the fork crown is quite tight. I've only ran these on clean roads so far and it's been ok, still I wish I had more clearance. 24 Roubaixs would have been just right but they're hard to get nowadays.

BxEddie

by BxEddie

greddy65 wrote:Calnago it's about 82.5 cm to the dip of the Prologo saddle which for my 92.5 cm inseam feels spot on. Running approx 125 mm of drop which is no problem. Those are indeed Vittorias, the Corsa SCs in 25mm and yes the clearance under the fork crown is quite tight. I've only ran these on clean roads so far and it's been ok, still I wish I had more clearance. 24 Roubaixs would have been just right but they're hard to get nowadays.

Really good looking wheels! I like Vittorias, but be careful. They wouldn`t grip when it is wet. Made my own experience:).