Who are you (no off-topic talk please)
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 4005
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:22 am
- Location: Lima, Peru and occasionally in the Washington DC area.
But still my son was faster than me : -30 years & minus 20kg
1. Great new build, I really like it (and I am not really a Scott lover when it comes to aesthetics usually).
2. Amen on getting... younger and lighter.
Road bike: Cervelo R3, Campagnolo Chorus/Record mix...
Supercommuter: Jamis Renegade...pastatrails.blogspot.com
And you can call me Macktastik Honey Pete Kicks, thank you.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:50 pm
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:08 pm
Tweaked the bike a little bit today. changed the carbon topcap 15mmfor a lower 7mm alu one. Went 8mm lower with the steerer now , and it's exactly the same as my Addict now. Thought a bit higher was more comfy but sleeping hands after 50 mls. or so did me decide to change it.
Now with a set Dura Ace C50 - and a set set C24 - both without decals van with 25mm tubulars. Cassette's will be 12-25 of 12-28 Dura Ace.
De C50 with Vredestein Fortezza Tricomp with the new R -compount - not even on the market yet
De C24 with Vittoria EVO III - with the new valves
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:14 pm
- Location: South
Looks mean the the blacked out C50's
2013 Pinarello Dogma 65.1
2014 Cannodale SS Evo
- 11 Replies
- 1637 Views
Last post by MAsshole
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:02 am
- 8 Replies
- 721 Views
Last post by oreoboreo
Thu May 24, 2018 2:55 pm
- 9 Replies
- 2693 Views
Last post by dlcrep
Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:30 pm
- 28 Replies
- 5049 Views
Last post by TurboKoo
Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:41 pm
- 13 Replies
- 4149 Views
Last post by TonyM
Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:44 pm