Steel/Carbon Sycip 29er completed!

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

go4custom

by go4custom

The original plan was for the frame to be painted a Navy blue (ie. Notre Dame) with custom gold logos w/white outline. Ran out of time to do that. Was going for the KMC gold chain but that it might be too much along with most of your suggesting, but thought against the "bling" look.
As for the rotors, don't know yet. I will tell you in a few hours our my first ride on them.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Dennis

by Dennis

go4custom wrote:
Dennis wrote:Can I buy such a frame? I always wanted a steel frame, lightened with carbon tubes, and this looks amazing!
Sadly (altough I am very happy with it) just bought myself a Scott Scale 29er frame,, but my next frame would be something like this!

At the moment it is not available to buy. It originally started out as a "lets-try-it-see-if-it-will-work-why-not-a-NAHBS-bike" :D There was a substantially amount of feedback from the show and with Nick Crumpton giving it a :thumbup: the conversation about offering it has come up. It will be ridden for awhile to access the durability and any shortcomings, then decided if it will be an option to the current Unleaded 29er or a "new" frame.

Thanks for the inquire though.

Keep us updated!!