Moderator: Moderator Team
I'm from Poland.
And it's my rebuild light-light-bike:
1. bottle cages + screws (2 kpl.): Carbon Prototype 13 gr.
2. brake (front) and rear: AX lightness AX3000, PC holders 131 gr.
3. brake/shift levars: Campagnolo Superrecord 11speed
with BTP hoodz and clamps 295 gr.
4. cables: nokon carbon, alligator I’link, powercordz 78 gr.
5. cassette: Experimental Prototype, 11speed, 11-23 full carbon
with “extralite -Bolt” 3,8gr. lock ring 87 gr.
6. chain: YBN titanium 11speed (206 link) 207 gr.
7. crankset: AX Morpheus compact 175mm, ceramic bearing,
FibraLyte 50/34T, tune screws 432 gr.
8. derlr. (front): Campagnolo Record 10sp - tuned 46 gr.
9. derlr. (rear): Lightweight RD, FibraLyte carbon wheels 116 gr.
10. fork: ax lightness AX6000 (shaft cut to 205mm) 238 gr.
11. frame: scott addict sl 2009 M 54 (unlack and polish) 712 gr.
rear derlr rake + screw: scott 13 gr.
under BB slidle: scott (plastic screw) 3 gr.
12. handlebar: ax lightness uranus 440mm 141gr.
13. headset: extralite scalhead 46 gr.
headset spacer: look 10mm 5 gr.
14. pedals: AeroliteTT titanium 68 gr.
15. seat/seatpost: Carbon Prototype 31,6 x 335mm 135 gr.
16. seatpost clamp: Tune Wuger 4 gr.
17. skewers: Tune Skyline 17 gr.
18. stem: ax lightness zeus 110mm 64 gr.
19. tubular front: tufo elite 110 with glue 107 gr.
20. tubular rear: tufo elite ]110 with glue 107 gr.
21. top cup: bar end plug 3 gr.
22. wheel front: Lew Racing PRO VT-1, 46mm rim, full carbon/boron 363 gr.
23. wheel rear: Lew Racing PRO VT-1, 46mm rim, full carbon/boron 490 gr.
24. handlebar tape: cork tuned 22 gr.
bar tape plugs: schmolke carbon 4 gr.
Total weight: 3947 gr.
Cielo by Chris King Cross Racer
- Posts: 5428
- Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 4:43 pm
- Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed
Ha, you already welcomed him to WW over a year and a half ago, when he made his WW debut with the earlier, heavier version of this same bike.prendrefeu wrote:Great introduction and welcome to Weight Weenies!!
In ADDICT 4367g, prendrefeu wrote:Welcome to Weight Weenies!
Anyhow, light bike, but good luck with those Tufo elite 110's. How are the Lew PRO VT-1's holding up? It looks like you could get the bike below 3800g if you went to super light wheels (very low 700g's range for the pair).
Man, that is awesome! Great job. I think my girls would have to skip college if I did a build like that.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 8 Replies
- 1216 Views
Last post by AddictSL58
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:03 pm
- 3 Replies
- 1105 Views
Last post by Finist
Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:56 am
- 0 Replies
- 499 Views
Last post by stevec1975
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:02 pm
- 2 Replies
- 955 Views
Last post by TonyM
Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:15 am
- 9 Replies
- 969 Views
Last post by stormur
Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:05 am