Moderator: Moderator Team
I am considering a bike like this.
Hope you can help with a couple of questions:
1) Did you measure saddle height through the seat tube or horisontal over bb?
2) Did you measure your saddle to handlebar horizontal or "with the drop"?
3) Was you saddle all the way back when you measured the saddle to handlebar length? and how long is your stem?
4) Is it possible to get a bike with 0 setback seat post?
and finally - have you seen real pics of a size 47????
Hope you can help....difficult to find the right bike for small rider like me
* saddle height from center of BB to top of saddle is 65.5 cm
* didnt measure the drop from saddle tip to h. bars. but my tip to saddle to center of h. bar/stem is 50 cm.
* yup my saddle is all the way back, my stem is 100 mm 6 degrees. (im using 3t rotundo h. bars which tend to be longer or more reach compared to the 3t ergonova or ergosum h. bars. )
*Im not sure if you can get zero setback seatpost with the scott foil, please check with your lbs or scott dealer.
Havent seen the size 47 which is the xxs. Yup, its always very difficult to look for frames being such short people. (like me. hehe)
Hope that helps.
And thanks for appreciating my ride.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 12 Replies
- 2128 Views
Last post by mattcooke
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:59 am
- 63 Replies
- 4375 Views
Last post by TobinHatesYou
Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:41 am
- 57 Replies
- 4928 Views
Last post by KaiLingMan64
Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:37 pm
- 21 Replies
- 1221 Views
Last post by kgt
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:46 am
- 5 Replies
- 1187 Views
Last post by Ritxis
Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:50 am