Seven Elium Di2, IMX, and Open 1.0 (page 2)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

dwaharvey

by dwaharvey

I'm curious about your BB setup on the Open also. I'm running the SiSL2 cranks on my Funk with a 73mm BSA shell, BSA 30 bearings, and the lipless 132mm spindle that DrCannondale (among others) sells. Mine is XX1 (leonardi spider), and the chainline is dead-on what I think SRAM recomment (49mm), and the cranks centered perfectly on the frame... With a 122mm spindle aren't you 5mm too low on your chainline compared to what Cannondale intended...?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Vallinotti

by Vallinotti

Jrock831 wrote:What do you have to do to get the Cannondale SiSL 2 crank to fit on the open bottom bracket?

I really would like to know too.

Rumsas

by Rumsas

Amazing work. i am crazy about those Campagnolo levers

jooo

by jooo

dwaharvey wrote:I'm curious about your BB setup on the Open also. I'm running the SiSL2 cranks on my Funk with a 73mm BSA shell, BSA 30 bearings, and the lipless 132mm spindle that DrCannondale (among others) sells. Mine is XX1 (leonardi spider), and the chainline is dead-on what I think SRAM recomment (49mm), and the cranks centered perfectly on the frame... With a 122mm spindle aren't you 5mm too low on your chainline compared to what Cannondale intended...?

No idea what spindle would be on the Open, but the 122mm spindle mentioned earlier in the thread was in reference to the Seven IMX. The big ring is totally flat so moving the chainline in is not a bad thing in that case.

cerro

by cerro

The Seven is so cool, with old chainrings. Love to see the second old Campagnolo levers rebuilt for Di2 :)

stevek

by stevek

Rogntudju, that IMX is beautiful 8) , if you ever want to sell it I'd be very interested.

Cheers
Steve