Santa Cruz Blur 2022

Discuss light weight issues concerning mountain bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

cula_ru

by cula_ru

Do you need to drink so much water? Save water and save the planet.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

1202thomas

by 1202thomas

Looks promising! Curious to see what the different paintjobs will look like.

gSporco

by gSporco

Think they will change the Geo?
@gSporco - Instagram
Specialized Aethos
State All Road 6061
Retired Cervelo Aspero

prebsy

by prebsy

HTa at 69* I can't imagine that doesn't get slacked out, so few FS xc still that steep.

scant

by scant

OnTheRivet

by OnTheRivet

scant wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:07 pm
better pics
https://www.pinkbike.com/news/spotted-a ... -2021.html
Has that 5010 square tubing look, I like it.

bikewithnoname

by bikewithnoname

"We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde

kervelo

by kervelo

Nejmann

by Nejmann

Glad I bought the MVDP frameset from canyon instead.. The colors are really boring.. But a great looking bike..

ParisCarbon

by ParisCarbon

Nejmann wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:15 pm
Glad I bought the MVDP frameset from canyon instead.. The colors are really boring.. But a great looking bike..
Canyon Canada told me a 5 weeks ago they were sold out... I went on the site 3 weeks ago for no reason at all and saw a Large available.. I added it to my cart and realized I didnt have my wallet with me.. 2 minutes later it was gone.... Canyon Canada tells me only a limited number of the 50 have been released, while Canyon on facebook tells me they are all sold out (as is the Lux model) and no idea when more will come out..

Nejmann

by Nejmann

ParisCarbon wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:10 pm
Nejmann wrote:
Canyon Canada told me a 5 weeks ago they were sold out... I went on the site 3 weeks ago for no reason at all and saw a Large available.. I added it to my cart and realized I didnt have my wallet with me.. 2 minutes later it was gone.... Canyon Canada tells me only a limited number of the 50 have been released, while Canyon on facebook tells me they are all sold out (as is the Lux model) and no idea when more will come out..
There will be no more. I Think you got "lucky" because some one didn't pay, they are a bit retarded on that front, so maybe someone didn't pay and it came up again. That was how i got one the day after it came up for sale.

ParisCarbon

by ParisCarbon

Nejmann wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:07 pm
ParisCarbon wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:10 pm
Nejmann wrote:
There will be no more. I Think you got "lucky" because some one didn't pay, they are a bit retarded on that front, so maybe someone didn't pay and it came up again. That was how i got one the day after it came up for sale.
A Medium popped up this morning on the site as well.. unfortunately.. I need a Large...

robbosmans

by robbosmans

Does anyone has one of these? Any real world weights? What’s the weight of your build?

djbowen99

by djbowen99

robbosmans wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 10:49 am
Does anyone has one of these? Any real world weights? What’s the weight of your build?
I'm at 23.5 pounds on mine, nothing too fancy build wise.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com