Hey guys, I'm from ZTTO company

Discuss light weight issues concerning mountain bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

ZTTOSam

by ZTTOSam

A customer recommended that we should pay more attention to the voice of this forum, so we came, in this topic you can say any suggestions or complaints about ZTTO products, we will read and improve our products, thank you for your feedback. also you can contact me in aliexpress ZTTO official store :) It’s faster to get a reply from the store. BTW, we have a big sale at 11/11, don't miss it.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mergeforthekill

by mergeforthekill

What lightweight products do you offer?

MichaelB

by MichaelB

ZTTOSam wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:20 am
A customer recommended that we should pay more attention to the voice of this forum, so we came, in this topic you can say any suggestions or complaints about ZTTO products, we will read and improve our products, thank you for your feedback. also you can contact me in aliexpress ZTTO official store :) It’s faster to get a reply from the store. BTW, we have a big sale at 11/11, don't miss it.
Great - what is the best channel/website to buy your products from ?

MagicShite

by MagicShite

Your narrow wide 44T/50T big cassette product is not very good. Did you guys eventually managed to solve the problem of backpedal drops? The Sunrace don't need NW for the last two big sprockets to backpedal smoothly.

Also, have you guys considered making a good quality HGX+ 12 speed shimano chainrings? It's a void waiting to be filled right now. The only two guys making them are wolftooth and absoluteblack.

InDustWeTrust

by InDustWeTrust

Do you already offer a micro spline rear hub? where? what's the price and specs?

ZTTOSam

by ZTTOSam

InDustWeTrust wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:12 am
Do you already offer a micro spline rear hub? where? what's the price and specs?
yes, we have a new hub, about 223g for micro spline rear , 28hole Straightpull, 12x142, Ratchet system, about 65USD
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000330007842.html
(Is it allowed to send links in this forum?)

ZTTOSam

by ZTTOSam

MagicShite wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:49 am
Your narrow wide 44T/50T big cassette product is not very good. Did you guys eventually managed to solve the problem of backpedal drops? The Sunrace don't need NW for the last two big sprockets to backpedal smoothly.

Also, have you guys considered making a good quality HGX+ 12 speed shimano chainrings? It's a void waiting to be filled right now. The only two guys making them are wolftooth and absoluteblack.
HI, sure, we solved that problem on SLR2 and ULT pro. due to narrow wide cog is thicker, We do not recommend to use Shimano chain. narrow wide design is began from sram..of course, we will optimize our product for shimano chain.

ZTTOSam

by ZTTOSam

MichaelB wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:35 am
ZTTOSam wrote:
please check aliexpress ZTTO Official Store, That is the shop directly controlled by our company. You will find all new ZTTO products in this store at first time. In addition, many people are curious about our official website. In fact, we have it, but it is not beatuiful enough and it is all in Chinese....I'm so sorry, The international official website is under construction. Please look forward to it :)

ZTTOSam

by ZTTOSam

mergeforthekill wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:55 pm
What lightweight products do you offer?
please check our SLR and ULT serise cassette. and we have a ultralight hub, You can find it in my reply :) and... We would love to hear what product you want.

d36

by d36

ZTTOSam wrote:
What I would really like to see is cassettes without a huge 50t

9-39, 9-46, 9-42, 10-46 etc

I think they would be really popular as the only option is really garbaruk which are extremely pricey

Thejingerr

by Thejingerr

ZTTOSam great if there will be 12 speed 9-38t or similar

Steve Curtis
Location: Hampshire UK, Dublin Ireland and Geneva Switzerland.

by Steve Curtis

ZTTOSam wrote:
Just make a cassette that doesn't shift like crap and deteriorate in a matter of a few rides.
I purchased three cassettes and they all did the same thing very quickly on three different bikes.

They may be light but they are VERY poor

santanacorreia

by santanacorreia

ZTTOSam wrote:
MichaelB wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:35 am
ZTTOSam wrote:
please check aliexpress ZTTO Official Store, That is the shop directly controlled by our company. You will find all new ZTTO products in this store at first time. In addition, many people are curious about our official website. In fact, we have it, but it is not beatuiful enough and it is all in Chinese....I'm so sorry, The international official website is under construction. Please look forward to it :)
Awfull to go on aliexpress.

Enviado do meu SM-G960F através do Tapatalk

trailgumby

by trailgumby

ZTTOSam wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:18 am
InDustWeTrust wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:12 am
yes, we have a new hub, about 223g for micro spline rear , 28hole Straightpull, 12x142, Ratchet system, about 65USD
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000330007842.html
(Is it allowed to send links in this forum?)
12x148 28H microspline rear hub with ISO 6-bolt disc brake mount and >40 points of engagement would be awesome. Straight pull and J-bend.

Stiff flat bars 9 degree bend in carbon would be great too. The really lightweight ones flex too much - something around 180-200g.

Scarpa

by Scarpa

Do you also plan to make a 12speed cassette 9-46 in Gold and Rainbow? Nowbody worldwide does offer such a cassette.

Thanks for replay

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com