BikeYoke Triggy together with Twinloc

Discuss light weight issues concerning mountain bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

sqber

by sqber

Has anyone experience with BikeYoke Revive dropper post with Triggy remote with 2017 Twinloc shock/fork lockout lever? From the pictures I found online, both locate under the handlebar and I woder if they can be used simultaneously. Further details: I run 1x system (Scott Spark RC 2017), rear shifter is on the right side of the handlebar, shock/fork remote is located on the left side of the handlebar and I wish I could put the dropper remote also to the left side. Twinlock is not integrated with the Syncros grips (I use different grips).

willmac

by willmac

I think it’s going to be a squeeze. You could set it up above the bar, probably not quite as user friendly though. I have ridden a Scott and the twin lock is pretty big. I’ve got the bikeyoke installed under a Rockshox x-lock and it works ok, not sure if you are familiar with it but might help with getting an idea of how far below the bars it sits.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sqber

by sqber

Thanks for the reply! I accidentally discovered that there is a new Twinloc available and it is with integrated seatpost lockout lever: Image.

Fortunately the cable attachment is the right way meaning that the open end of the cable must be attached to the dropper post (and not to the lever itself). Therefore this lever works with Bike Yoke Revive and I should be good to go. I even asked from Bike Yoke and they also agreed that this new Twinlock is the best solution if one would like to combine Twinloc lockout for the shock/fork and remote for Revive dropper.

silvalis

by silvalis

That's the old dropper/twinlock lever

This is the new one

If it makes any difference to you the new one looks like it's got more leverage on the dropper lever. Looks like they still can also integrate with syncros grips and double as the grip lockon.
Chasse patate