Discuss light weight issues concerning mountain bikes & parts.
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 1073
- Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 5:39 pm
- Location: Here, there and everywhere
If you contact someone like Clee Cycles or XCracer they should be able to do you a rear only.
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 8:23 pm
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:27 pm
People wishing for the option to purchase a single QR can do so from Mt Zoom. I purchased a rear one only and it's holding up fine on the mountain bike.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:34 pm
- Location: USA
I've tried the KCNC and J&L Ti skewers and just haven't been happy with them in MTB applications and not because I'm a Clyde.
Love them for 'cross and road but just too flexxy for MTB, IMHO. I always end up taking the weight penalty and going back to the beat up Salsa Ti's...