Scott Spark 2022

Discuss light weight issues concerning mountain bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

SuperEvo

by SuperEvo

What dropper post setup are you using (in the pic above)? Or did the demo come with the dropper? Contemplating adding one and would prefer the twinloc with suspension and dropper in same remote.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

MisterNoChain

by MisterNoChain

It's the Fox Transfer SL, that was my choice. Twinloc + dropper in the same remote is an option but i didnt really like all those levers on the same side. Left for suspension and right for dropper, made it easier in my head :P. Operating the two seperate also makes it easier to quickly drop the saddle and making sure the suspension is fully open.

SuperEvo

by SuperEvo

Great input, thanks! Should receive mine soon, still not decided on dropper setup, we´ll see...

prebsy

by prebsy

any idea if scott plans to put the rockshox autopilot on in place of the twinloc (on select builds) in 2023+ ? that on the new spark (non-rc) sounds like a dream machine to me.

talentdeficient

by talentdeficient

I was sceptical about the Transfer SL, but I actually like it a lot, and it suits the bike well. It took me longer to get used to AXS shifter (having always had mechanical) than it did the triple lock set up.