WW newbie...

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

mellowJohnny

by mellowJohnny

As a teenager if anyone ever asked me what my dream bike would be I would immediately answer "De Rosa with Campy C-Record". Almost bought one (without the C-Record) and regret it to this day. Was a tall order for a kid with just a paper route though!

Very jealous - love it!!

schs

by schs

Yet another bike in Ferrari-red: this time it's my Zullo Vergine.

More pictures here.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

schs

by schs

Life is too short for boring bicycles... More pictures here.

schs

by schs

Minor update of my Storck Scenario Pro. Instead of the Campa Shamal I use now wheels with Ambrosio Crono F20 rims and Heylight hubs.
More pictures here.

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

schs wrote:Second is an Alan Record with a mix of Campa components. What I like the most is the comfort of the Alan - a really smooth ride. When I compare that to the Storck Scenario Pro, well...

Is this a 126 mm rear spacing which you spread to 130 (or at least jamed in a 130 mm wheel), or did it come as 130 mm spacing? If you spread it from 126 mm to accommodate a 130 mm wheel, does that entail a risk of cracking or debonding the frame?

schs

by schs

HammerTime2 wrote:Is this a 126 mm rear spacing which you spread to 130 (or at least jamed in a 130 mm wheel), or did it come as 130 mm spacing? If you spread it from 126 mm to accommodate a 130 mm wheel, does that entail a risk of cracking or debonding the frame?

Rear spacing is 130mm.